Delegated Domain Allocation by Questbook - Arbitrum DAO Grants

I have voted YES for this proposal on Snapshot. I think is important to signal the spirit of collaboration. Additionally, I think it is a well thought out and useful program and software suite that will provide good results.

It is complimentary to AIP - 3 [Non-Constitutional] Fund the Arbitrum Grants Framework Proposal Milestone 1 because Delegated Domain Authority (DDA) is one type of allocation method. Each method is great for some things, and less great for other. For example, DDA is great for making quick allocation decisions by experts in their field, but is less good at involving voters at the edges in the way Quadratic Funding does.

In my statement on the Plurality Labs proposal, I try to clarify the difference between these proposals and why they are complimentary. This proposal is one quick method for getting some funding out to the ecosystem. Plurality Labs proposal is what will save us from the known pattern of centralization discussed in Grants Funding Framework Discussion - How To Excel at Being a DAO

4 Likes