Delegated Domain Allocation by Questbook - Arbitrum DAO Grants

• the proposer mentions that " program manager will then coordinate with the Arbitrum team and the community to ensure that the proposal is aligned with Arbitrum’s roadmap before making the disbursal", this is an important point, but I don’t really understand it. What is the Arbitrum team mentioned? The Foundation? And how is the program manager going to coordinate with them and with the community? What is the roadmap that is mentioned here? Arbitrum team is mentioned several times here, if that is the Foundation then I would like to see the Foundation confirmation of their commitment to engage in that proposal. @stonecoldpat ?

We can help in an operational role where it is required. I don’t think we should be influencing the type of grants issued or deciding the priority list for what should be tackled. The Foundation already has its own grant programme that will be announced soon, so grant programmes via the DAO should really be up to the proposer / community.

Maybe Questbook can appoint an individual who could represent their view on the Arbitrum ecosystem and run grant proposals past them first? I think that individual should be independent of the Foundation though.

4 Likes