[Good Entry][FINAL][STIP - Round 1]

We are ready for our proposal to change our application title from [DRAFT] to [FINAL]. @stonecoldpat , @cliffton.eth @eli_defi

1 Like

Post has been marked FINAL and locked.

2 Likes

In accordance with CosmicRadii I too am relatively new to trading. I concur that GE protocol and platform are easy to use and helpful to new traders. I only wish GE was available to me much earlier in my limited trading experience degen life. Good Entry is quite the concept which is the first aspect new traders look at when starting to trade. If the protocol and process is the same as all the others what is the point of trading on it. You will just lose money like on all the other perpetual protocol trade platforms. But, “protected perpetuals,” now that is worth my interest and further research efforts. The second thing most new traders look at or for is the TVL. It signifies that the protocol has stability as there aren’t large fluctuations implicating issues with the platform, or issues with reward distribution, etc. Traders are comfortable locking and leaving their assets in the protocol. This also implies that there is steady or growing usage of the platform and/or protocols within. A lot is assumed by new traders by looking at TVL of projects. The more TVL the higher the interest of traders generally. If the amount of TVL increases and progresses organically the better. More attention to the awesomeness of the Arbitrum ecosystem, ease of use and low fees as well as a new DeFi concept that helps new traders avoid getting REK’T. Creating even more interest in Arbitrum ecosystem AND Good Entry. I believe Arbitrum to be the perfect environment and grounds for Good Entry workings. I support this project and its ideas and hope ARB will see its contribution and participation in the ecosystem and grant them the well deserved funding and support.

Thanks for taking the time to read. Looking forward to the approval and subsequent results of Good Entry.

1 Like

i have been in the arb ecosystem from the very beginning and Good Entry is a solid addition to the ecosystem.

1 Like

Being a community driven Arbitrum first day trading platform, Good Entry Labs proves to be user friendly that could be also understood from the feedback on the forum thread. With its objectives being strong and the budget being highly reasonable, we as ITU Blockchain vote in favor of this proposal.

1 Like

Good Entry will like to update that we intend to switch our multisig address to:
0x4827C7057B2e95aF587D738e9d49Df9886d047D2

For administrative purposes