# Ultra Delegate Communication Thread

**URL:** <https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/ultra-delegate-communication-thread/24425>\
**Category:** Delegate Statements\
**Tags:** delegate-statements\
**Created:** [May 25, 2024, 1:40am UTC](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/ultra-delegate-communication-thread/24425 "2024-05-25T01:40:39Z")\
**Posts on this page:** 20\
**Page:** 5

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![0x\_ultra](https://yyz1.discourse-cdn.com/flex029/user_avatar/forum.arbitrum.foundation/0x_ultra/32/236_2.png) [@0x\_ultra](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/u/0x_ultra)\
**Post date:** [October 23, 2024, 4:46am UTC](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/ultra-delegate-communication-thread/24425/81 "2024-10-23T04:46:29Z")

</div>

# [GCP Council Re-Confirmation Vote for John Kennedy](https://snapshot.org/#/arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0x63dd46900098540b321d48dc1bdcc09cc8cb7cb0dcc85ceb81dceac812b86e06)

Platform: Snapshot

Vote: Reconfirm John Kennedy to GCPC

Rationale:

> [@Reconfirmation of GCP Council Appointees](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/reconfirmation-of-gcp-council-appointees/27142/34):
>
> I read both Tim Chang and John Kennedy’s bios, and I’m sure that their backgrounds and experience show how they can hold this position providing good quality. This is why I’m voting to reconfirm both of them.

---

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![0x\_ultra](https://yyz1.discourse-cdn.com/flex029/user_avatar/forum.arbitrum.foundation/0x_ultra/32/236_2.png) [@0x\_ultra](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/u/0x_ultra)\
**Post date:** [November 4, 2024, 2:01pm UTC](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/ultra-delegate-communication-thread/24425/82 "2024-11-04T14:01:06Z")

</div>

# [Adopt a Delegate Code of Conduct & Formalize Operations](https://snapshot.org/#/arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0x2e701a942a8ed6f9ec8302cea866ab08648eeef0d07170814e3a3c3eb4e48415)

Platform: Snapshot

Vote: For

Rationale:

> [@\[Non-Constitutional\] Arbitrum DAO Delegate Code of Conduct + Formalizing the DAO's Operations](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/non-constitutional-arbitrum-dao-delegate-code-of-conduct-formalizing-the-daos-operations/27188/47):
>
> Even if I always did my best to act accordingly to these principles, I think that a clear formalization can only bring benefits. We are a growing community and, as we grow, we need things to be written somewhere in order to avoid informal behaviors to happen. This would also allow to take clear actions if bad behaviors happen, or to discourage them through a form of ‘deterrence’. Good fences make good neighbors. Voting in favor.

---

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![0x\_ultra](https://yyz1.discourse-cdn.com/flex029/user_avatar/forum.arbitrum.foundation/0x_ultra/32/236_2.png) [@0x\_ultra](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/u/0x_ultra)\
**Post date:** [November 4, 2024, 2:05pm UTC](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/ultra-delegate-communication-thread/24425/83 "2024-11-04T14:05:42Z")

</div>

# [(V2) Arbitrum Research & Development Collective](https://www.tally.xyz/gov/arbitrum/proposal/36792157050667056852025000136263368859227883753318633087194112219909798752014?govId=eip155:42161:0x789fC99093B09aD01C34DC7251D0C89ce743e5a4)

Platform: Tally

Vote: For

Rationale:

> [@\[NON-CONSTITUTIONAL\] - Arbitrum Research and Development Collective \[Term 2\]](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/non-constitutional-arbitrum-research-and-development-collective-term-2/26922/83):
>
> Voting in favor for the same reasons that I mentioned at the temperature check phase [[NON-CONSTITUTIONAL] - Arbitrum Research and Development Collective [Term 2] - #56 by 0x\_ultra](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/non-constitutional-arbitrum-research-and-development-collective-term-2/26922/56)

---

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![0x\_ultra](https://yyz1.discourse-cdn.com/flex029/user_avatar/forum.arbitrum.foundation/0x_ultra/32/236_2.png) [@0x\_ultra](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/u/0x_ultra)\
**Post date:** [November 5, 2024, 9:21am UTC](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/ultra-delegate-communication-thread/24425/84 "2024-11-05T09:21:21Z")

</div>

# [Establishing a DAO Events Budget for 2025](https://www.tally.xyz/gov/arbitrum/proposal/83546392681388778220788629004310255202561156229718364611160970131196959784333?govId=eip155:42161:0x789fC99093B09aD01C34DC7251D0C89ce743e5a4)

Platform: Tally

Vote: For

Rationale:

> [@Establishing a DAO Events Budget for 2025](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/establishing-a-dao-events-budget-for-2025/26734/73):
>
> I’m voting in favor on Tally for the same resons that I mentioned during the previous temp check phase. I’m also happy to see more clear details about the events. Here you can find my rationale: [Establishing a DAO Events Budget for 2025 - #31 by 0x\_ultra](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/establishing-a-dao-events-budget-for-2025/26734/31)

---

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![0x\_ultra](https://yyz1.discourse-cdn.com/flex029/user_avatar/forum.arbitrum.foundation/0x_ultra/32/236_2.png) [@0x\_ultra](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/u/0x_ultra)\
**Post date:** [November 20, 2024, 11:46am UTC](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/ultra-delegate-communication-thread/24425/85 "2024-11-20T11:46:28Z")

</div>

# [[Non-Constitutional] Treasury Management v1.2](https://snapshot.org/#/arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0x6065f661e3f2a5673284d3d5801dfa0126218c1840215426b576effc19fcc107)

Platform: Snapshot

Vote: For

Rationale:

> [@\[Non-Constitutional\] Treasury Management v1.2](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/non-constitutional-treasury-management-v1-2/26967/68):
>
> I’m voting in favor on Snapshot. I don’t think that this proposal is perfect, but it represents a good starting point. Having dedicated people overseeing this aspect is crucial, and while the approach can be refined over time, it’s essential to begin now to make us more competitive. Also, I think that a first 6-month term for both councils is a good timeframe for experimentation that allows flexibility. I believe that progress should be closely and frequently monitored, and reports should be re…

---

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![0x\_ultra](https://yyz1.discourse-cdn.com/flex029/user_avatar/forum.arbitrum.foundation/0x_ultra/32/236_2.png) [@0x\_ultra](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/u/0x_ultra)\
**Post date:** [November 25, 2024, 11:07am UTC](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/ultra-delegate-communication-thread/24425/86 "2024-11-25T11:07:56Z")

</div>

# [Restitution For Extensively Delayed ArbitrumDAO Minigrant Winners](https://snapshot.org/#/arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0x76ebc8056e283411cfed5cefad171e245b56fe3bc3d36d702244aab3faae689c)

Platform: Snapshot

Vote: Against

Rationale:

> [@Proposal for Financial Restitution For ArbitrumDAO Grant Winners](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/proposal-for-financial-restitution-for-arbitrumdao-grant-winners/27020/86):
>
> I’m voting against this proposal for several reasons. As a judge who participated in the program, I believe I have a unique perspective on this matter. During the process, it became evident that a significant portion of applicants were likely fraudulent or created projects solely to exploit the funding. This was essentially an attempt to seize funds without delivering genuine value. Anyone who applied to be a judge, regardless of the number of votes they received (even zero), was eligible to b…

---

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![0x\_ultra](https://yyz1.discourse-cdn.com/flex029/user_avatar/forum.arbitrum.foundation/0x_ultra/32/236_2.png) [@0x\_ultra](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/u/0x_ultra)\
**Post date:** [November 29, 2024, 8:39am UTC](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/ultra-delegate-communication-thread/24425/87 "2024-11-29T08:39:24Z")

</div>

# [Hackathon Continuation Program](https://snapshot.org/#/arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0xf922eb584e616475100222fba40b0d6574ffc113bbb5b92b76e40bb2a91e45dc)

Platform: Snapshot

Vote: In favour, no onchain mechanism

Rationale:

> [@Hackathon Continuation Program](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/hackathon-continuation-program/27492/78):
>
> I’ve decided to vote in favor of the reasons I mentioned earlier. However, regarding the options ‘no onchain’ and ‘yes onchain,’ I’ve chosen the first one for now. I believe the implications of the ‘yes, onchain mechanism’ option haven’t been fully explained, and I’d like to have a clearer understanding before making a decision in that direction. Perhaps it would be better to consider this as a separate proposal for further discussion.

---

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![0x\_ultra](https://yyz1.discourse-cdn.com/flex029/user_avatar/forum.arbitrum.foundation/0x_ultra/32/236_2.png) [@0x\_ultra](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/u/0x_ultra)\
**Post date:** [December 5, 2024, 8:03am UTC](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/ultra-delegate-communication-thread/24425/88 "2024-12-05T08:03:24Z")

</div>

# [[Non-consitutional] User Research: Why build on Arbitrum?](https://snapshot.org/#/arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0x107fc8aecc6054725266830cd9097b7ff71f632c708c5ca39e58c5be88f46f14)

Platform: Snapshot

Vote: In favour, Arbitrum + 2 Others

Rationale:

> [@\[Non-consitutional\] User Research: Why do people even build on Arbitrum, anyway?](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/non-consitutional-user-research-why-do-people-even-build-on-arbitrum-anyway/27608/73):
>
> I am voting in favor of the option “Arbitrum + 2 others.” As I mentioned previously, I believe this research has the potential to provide valuable insights, helping to guide future proposals and initiatives in the right direction. Regarding the option itself, I think a comparative approach is the best way to assess how we can improve relative to our competitors. However, I’d like to point out a few considerations: Although it’s already planned, I want to emphasize the importance of clearly sh…

---

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![0x\_ultra](https://yyz1.discourse-cdn.com/flex029/user_avatar/forum.arbitrum.foundation/0x_ultra/32/236_2.png) [@0x\_ultra](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/u/0x_ultra)\
**Post date:** [December 6, 2024, 7:02am UTC](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/ultra-delegate-communication-thread/24425/90 "2024-12-06T07:02:27Z")

</div>

# [Designing and operating the reporting and information function](https://snapshot.org/#/arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0x6f6ad0d74853f8d37a53bbb49c9747072b5e21d885391f5d2d4c41663dca516c)

Platform: Snapshot

Vote: Abstain

Rationale:

> [@Designing and Operating the Reporting and Information Function](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/designing-and-operating-the-reporting-and-information-function/27609/54):
>
> Since this proposal is not yet complete and will be updated further, I have decided to abstain at this stage. As I previously mentioned, I find the core of this initiative really interesting, so I’m open to future discussions and look forward to a clearer and more complete version. However, I would like to emphasize that, for next time, it’s important to move to Snapshot only once the proposal is fully defined in order to avoid situations like the current one. I’m looking forward to read the rev…

---

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![0x\_ultra](https://yyz1.discourse-cdn.com/flex029/user_avatar/forum.arbitrum.foundation/0x_ultra/32/236_2.png) [@0x\_ultra](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/u/0x_ultra)\
**Post date:** [December 6, 2024, 7:04am UTC](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/ultra-delegate-communication-thread/24425/91 "2024-12-06T07:04:19Z")

</div>

# [[NON-CONSTITUTIONAL] Arbitrum Onboarding V2: A Governance Bootcamp](https://snapshot.org/#/arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0xb5bbd23c20a480dc46f750112b6cc8f1d1825e40cdd0fc12f4ac3642b18f6740)

Platform: Snapshot

Vote: For

Rationale:

> [@\[NON-CONSTITUTIONAL\] Arbitrum Onboarding V2: A Governance Bootcamp](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/non-constitutional-arbitrum-onboarding-v2-a-governance-bootcamp/27546/76):
>
> I decided to vote in favor. As I mentioned in the discussions a few weeks ago, I believe this is a great opportunity to help newcomers familiarize themselves with the DAO and connect with protocols and delegates. In the long term, this will lead to greater expertise, quality and diversity among delegates. I also appreciate that @RikaGoldberg incorporated community feedback and provided clear KPIs. I’m excited to see this proposal progress in the coming steps!

---

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![0x\_ultra](https://yyz1.discourse-cdn.com/flex029/user_avatar/forum.arbitrum.foundation/0x_ultra/32/236_2.png) [@0x\_ultra](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/u/0x_ultra)\
**Post date:** [December 11, 2024, 12:12pm UTC](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/ultra-delegate-communication-thread/24425/92 "2024-12-11T12:12:55Z")

</div>

# ARDC Elections

Platform: Snapshot

## [ARDC (V2) Supervisory Council Election](https://snapshot.box/#/s:arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0x86726ba9eb29df278cc5597290980f494329f524b0180759009a52ef11d4ca1f)

Vote: Jameskbh , Pedro Breuer and Entropy + Tamara

## [ARDC (V2) Research Election](https://snapshot.box/#/s:arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0xfbc7855075da7b93d7c95354e9b2adf848099562afcafa42fa7b7f6fa6e7804b)

Vote: Llama Research & Castle Capital

## [ARDC (V2) Risk Election](https://snapshot.box/#/s:arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0x4959a33604c4fb590dc4326845bd011f7c202bcd6e43c2acc458548c644a567b)

Vote: Nethermind

## [ARDC (V2) Security Election](https://snapshot.box/#/s:arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0xc22debaecd252e2eccfa2b561345f091998d20740865ea6a39414f34fde52de2)

Vote: OpenZeppelin

Rationale:

> [@\[Election & Application Thread\] V2 Arbitrum Research & Development Collective](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/election-application-thread-v2-arbitrum-research-development-collective/27267/52):
>
> Hello sirs. I appreciate the efforts of all candidates who applied for these positions in the ARDC elections. I found it really challenging to make a decision due to the high caliber of candidates, but after reviewing the different applications these are the people I decided to cast my vote for: ARDC (V2) Supervisory Council: I decided to split my vote among Jameskbh , Pedro Breuer and Entropy + Tamara. I think that these candidates bring a diverse and complementary set of skills that are cru…

---

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![0x\_ultra](https://yyz1.discourse-cdn.com/flex029/user_avatar/forum.arbitrum.foundation/0x_ultra/32/236_2.png) [@0x\_ultra](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/u/0x_ultra)\
**Post date:** [December 11, 2024, 12:17pm UTC](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/ultra-delegate-communication-thread/24425/93 "2024-12-11T12:17:14Z")

</div>

# [Arbitrum D.A.O. Domain Allocator Offerings) Grant Program - Season 3](https://snapshot.box/#/s:arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0x052d7e9872192f46bfb4e0a2aabd07035d0842811ca1c82d654307b5d96e2e25)

Platform: Snapshot

Vote: Renew with 5 domains (adding Orbit)

Rationale:

> [@\[Non-Constitutional\] \[RFC\] Arbitrum D.A.O. (Domain Allocator Offerings) Grant Program - Season 3](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/non-constitutional-rfc-arbitrum-d-a-o-domain-allocator-offerings-grant-program-season-3/27584/83):
>
> I’m voting in favor of the renewal with five domains. Given the positive results of the previous seasons, I’m happy to support the 3rd iteration. I appreciate how the lessons learned from previous seasons were integrated into the new proposal. Concerning the voting option, I think that the inclusion of Orbit as a vertical offers significant benefits for projects considering launching their own chain and currently deciding on a stack, builders on orbit chains and the growth of the ecosystem as a…

---

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![0x\_ultra](https://yyz1.discourse-cdn.com/flex029/user_avatar/forum.arbitrum.foundation/0x_ultra/32/236_2.png) [@0x\_ultra](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/u/0x_ultra)\
**Post date:** [December 13, 2024, 4:23pm UTC](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/ultra-delegate-communication-thread/24425/94 "2024-12-13T16:23:56Z")

</div>

# [Arbitrum Hackathon Builder Continuation Program](https://www.tally.xyz/gov/arbitrum/proposal/108658450973990931334575713480652794742647878863726354508911679874665321261959?govId=eip155:42161:0x789fC99093B09aD01C34DC7251D0C89ce743e5a4)

Platform: Tally

Vote: For

Rationale:

> [@Hackathon Continuation Program](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/hackathon-continuation-program/27492/127):
>
> I’ve decided to vote in favor of this proposal on Tally. As I [mentioned earlier](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/hackathon-continuation-program/27492/42), I believe this program has the potential to deliver highly valuable results. The expected outcomes are promising and align closely with our strategic objectives, potentially driving significant advancements in innovation. I appreciate the collaborative nature of the program, which could open up new opportunities for the DAO.

---

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![0x\_ultra](https://yyz1.discourse-cdn.com/flex029/user_avatar/forum.arbitrum.foundation/0x_ultra/32/236_2.png) [@0x\_ultra](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/u/0x_ultra)\
**Post date:** [December 18, 2024, 8:22am UTC](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/ultra-delegate-communication-thread/24425/95 "2024-12-18T08:22:37Z")

</div>

# [Treasury Management V1.2](https://www.tally.xyz/gov/arbitrum/proposal/111105159609719390908725919603971316574753860587890014819515615630412225940809?govId=eip155:42161:0x789fC99093B09aD01C34DC7251D0C89ce743e5a4)

Platform: Tally

Vote: For

Rationale:

> [@\[Non-Constitutional\] Treasury Management v1.2](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/non-constitutional-treasury-management-v1-2/26967/113):
>
> I’ve decided to support this proposal on Tally as well. As I previously mentioned, I believe it’s crucial to implement professional treasury management, enhancing Arbitrum’s long-term sustainability and competitiveness. I think that with this proposal we are laying the groundwork for more strategic investments in the Arbitrum ecosystem, having the potential to provide both stability and growth for the ecosystem. Thanks @Entropy , you have my full support here!

---

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![0x\_ultra](https://yyz1.discourse-cdn.com/flex029/user_avatar/forum.arbitrum.foundation/0x_ultra/32/236_2.png) [@0x\_ultra](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/u/0x_ultra)\
**Post date:** [December 18, 2024, 8:27am UTC](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/ultra-delegate-communication-thread/24425/96 "2024-12-18T08:27:16Z")

</div>

# [Unifying Arbitrum’s Mission, Vision, Purpose (MVP)](https://snapshot.box/#/s:arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0xf5fdce242b85134153397754d25a43a49611a3e8a1c73b2e11a67e864c56e022/discussion)

Platform: Snapshot

Vote: For

Rationale:

> [@Unifying Arbitrum’s Mission, Vision, Purpose (MVP)](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/unifying-arbitrum-s-mission-vision-purpose-mvp/27275/59):
>
> I’m voting in favor of this proposal. It’s encouraging to see such extensive community engagement and how diverse perspectives have been translated into well defined goals. Throughout the discussions, I’ve observed the challenges in considering everyone’s ideas and integrating them into guiding principles, but I’m genuinely pleased with the outcome. The final version aligns well with my viewpoint, and I’m looking forward to seeing how this will manifest in the following and more concrete steps. …

---

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![0x\_ultra](https://yyz1.discourse-cdn.com/flex029/user_avatar/forum.arbitrum.foundation/0x_ultra/32/236_2.png) [@0x\_ultra](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/u/0x_ultra)\
**Post date:** [December 18, 2024, 8:30am UTC](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/ultra-delegate-communication-thread/24425/97 "2024-12-18T08:30:19Z")

</div>

# [Partner with ETH Bucharest 2025](https://snapshot.box/#/s:arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0x04c5984e2e2b8270a793bfb1bbe35c2c8a360429e2e1a5e72a3917215c51144d)

Platform: Snapshot

Vote: For, without POAP

Rationale:

> [@Partner with ETH Bucharest 2025 - Eastern Europe’s Leading Ethereum Conference and Hackathon](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/partner-with-eth-bucharest-2025-eastern-europe-s-leading-ethereum-conference-and-hackathon/27606/127):
>
> I’m generally in favor of this proposal. Romania is emerging as a country that is pushing strongly in the IT and blockchain fields, and having collaborated with highly skilled Romanian developers on multiple occasions, I believe hosting this event in Bucharest has the potential to yield positive results in attracting developers and expanding the developer community. Regarding the proposal’s content, I feel the budget could be better justified, particularly concerning the significant price diffe…

---

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![0x\_ultra](https://yyz1.discourse-cdn.com/flex029/user_avatar/forum.arbitrum.foundation/0x_ultra/32/236_2.png) [@0x\_ultra](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/u/0x_ultra)\
**Post date:** [December 19, 2024, 1:01pm UTC](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/ultra-delegate-communication-thread/24425/98 "2024-12-19T13:01:40Z")

</div>

# [OpCo – A DAO-adjacent Entity for Strategy Execution](https://snapshot.box/#/s:arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0x8298874cdf0e0a1849cc02eefd3bc7d94c6868c560774df963318a5edd39a53f)

Platform: Snapshot

Vote: For

Rationale:

> [@OpCo – A DAO-adjacent Entity for Strategy Execution](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/opco-a-dao-adjacent-entity-for-strategy-execution/27361/101):
>
> Gm, first I want to say that I was happy to see so much involvement around this proposal. It wasn’t easy to make a decision since this proposal was really polarizing, but after carefully reviewing both pros and cons and closely following the discussions, I’ve eventually decided to support it. The main concern revolves around potential centralization and its impact on our decentralized ethos. While I recognize this as a valid point, I also think that this initiative is worth experimenting with. …

---

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![0x\_ultra](https://yyz1.discourse-cdn.com/flex029/user_avatar/forum.arbitrum.foundation/0x_ultra/32/236_2.png) [@0x\_ultra](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/u/0x_ultra)\
**Post date:** [January 16, 2025, 4:04pm UTC](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/ultra-delegate-communication-thread/24425/99 "2025-01-16T16:04:59Z")

</div>

# [Non-Constitutional: Stable Treasury Endowment Program 2.0](https://snapshot.box/#/s:arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0xcbf1ea37e0665a44f7b880736333984d3e0672e93231df5ab0d2a8a5b844a73d)

Platform: Snapshot

Vote: For

Rationale:

> [@Non-Constitutional: Stable Treasury Endowment Program 2.0](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/non-constitutional-stable-treasury-endowment-program-2-0/26819/70):
>
> I’m voting FOR this proposal after carefully weighing the pros and cons. While I acknowledge some concerns raised about potential overlap with the Treasury Management Committee initiative or OpCo, I’ve decided to support this proposal. Although it may not be a perfect solution, it provides a path towards financial sustainability for the DAO and leverages the expertise of a proven team. I believe that RWA represent a crucial investment opportunity and are key to the long-term stability and appeal…

---

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![0x\_ultra](https://yyz1.discourse-cdn.com/flex029/user_avatar/forum.arbitrum.foundation/0x_ultra/32/236_2.png) [@0x\_ultra](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/u/0x_ultra)\
**Post date:** [January 21, 2025, 1:33pm UTC](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/ultra-delegate-communication-thread/24425/100 "2025-01-21T13:33:06Z")

</div>

# [The Watchdog: Arbitrum DAO’s Grant Misuse Bounty Program](https://snapshot.box/#/s:arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0x2bc8e69eb65f3b2127072242ca317f51578db014019e22e8b370254e0566a4cf/discussion)

Platform: Snapshot

Vote: For

Rationale:

> [@The Watchdog: Arbitrum DAO's Grant Misuse Bounty Program](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/the-watchdog-arbitrum-daos-grant-misuse-bounty-program/27978/59):
>
> I’m definitely voting FOR this proposal. We’ve seen grant funds misused in the past, and I think that this initiative is a step in the right direction to prevent wasted resources. Monitoring these issues is typically challenging, but I believe that the “horizontal” reward system addresses this effectively, while also strengthening the community. Having more eyes on the situation is a smart approach to proactive oversight. I appreciate how this not only safeguards our funds but also encourages ac…

---

<div class="post-metadata">

**Author:** ![0x\_ultra](https://yyz1.discourse-cdn.com/flex029/user_avatar/forum.arbitrum.foundation/0x_ultra/32/236_2.png) [@0x\_ultra](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/u/0x_ultra)\
**Post date:** [January 22, 2025, 6:32am UTC](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/ultra-delegate-communication-thread/24425/101 "2025-01-22T06:32:40Z")

</div>

# Arbitrum D.A.O. Season 3 Elections

Platform: Snapshot

Votes:

1. [Gaming](https://snapshot.org/#/s:arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0xe52ab17d41249186c4dc54afdb481e120572102ad222d4e2af13a92791d72344) - Flook
2. [Dev Tooling on One and Stylus](https://snapshot.org/#/s:arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0x7241843c0a1ab87a5703335f28bb34ba190e31a9c294fc4d977116eaeb25f1db) - Juandi
3. [Education, Community Growth, and Events](https://snapshot.org/#/s:arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0x0ce496fc0e16be46842dff38be15b831cde3099b7ce1e90ee3c941f5adb6aaee) - SEEDGov
4. [New Protocols and Ideas](https://snapshot.org/#/s:arbitrumfoundation.eth/proposal/0x3defa5cd5570092ed229d56a5a5fc77c7f7de30eb92c8f21834a53c103936f8f) - CastleCapital and Uhethred

Rationale:

> [@\[Election & Application Thread\] Arbitrum D.A.O. (Domain Allocator Offerings) Grant Program](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/election-application-thread-arbitrum-d-a-o-domain-allocator-offerings-grant-program/27909/40):
>
> First of all, I want to say that I really appreciate the efforts of all candidates who applied for these positions! After reviewing the different applications, these are the candidates I decided to cast my vote for: Gaming - Flook I’ve mainly decided to support Flook for their proven track record in gaming and blockchain. I believe they can deliver great results for this position, just as they did in the past as the domain allocator of this domain. Dev Tooling on One and Stylus - Juandi I f…

[Previous page](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/ultra-delegate-communication-thread/24425.md?page=4)

[Next page](https://forum.arbitrum.foundation/t/ultra-delegate-communication-thread/24425.md?page=6)
