9 Apr 2024 - Open Discussion of Proposals Governance Call

Hey everyone!

The link to join the governance call to discuss the proposal pipeline and notable discussions is on the governance calendar .

Date: 9 April 2024
Time: 4:00 pm UTC
Link to join: https://meet.google.com/kvr-bpnx-zix

I’ve put together a fluid agenda below. For authors and/or key contributors of these proposals, it’d be helpful if you can include a tl;dr or an update of your proposal / discussion in the comments so delegates can review them and prepare their questions for the call.

For the proposals up for voting, these proposals have been covered in previous governance calls so we’ll run through these relatively quickly to see if delegates have any questions. I’d imagine that most of the time for this call will be for ongoing notable discussions.

Agenda

Security Council

Proposals up for Voting

Notable Discussions

If anyone has any other items you’d like to add, please comment below, and I’ll add those in.

8 Likes

Thanks @cliffton.eth

It would be nice to have a special tag or category for this so it’s easy to identify these updates or perhaps just create a thread instead of a new topics each time.

1 Like

Great point! I’ve used the proposal-discussions tag so that these posts can be easily searched for under the Governance category moving forward.

Here’s a link to the recording for those that’d like to re-visit the topics discussed.

1 Like