Proposal: Accelerating Arbitrum - leveraging Camelot as an ecosystem hub to support native builders

If camelot is requesting for a grant from the DAO I think is a fair one. first off I believe+ the stats are out there that Camelot have been a crucial and important piece in the growth of the Arbitrum ecosystem as a whole, when you talk about incentives and profit sharing i do not see any DEX in the Arbitrum ecosystem that matches this, when you talk about support for newly launch and OG project in the arbitrum ecosystem camelot is always giving their support i remember during a course of a space with jones DAO the team mentioned camelot have helped them a lot with their token emission (i.e they spend less on incentives when they ported their liquidity over to camelot) this and many more shows how much impact the DEX have made during this short period of their existence.

In addition to that to show their commitment to the Ecosystem the team decided to use all their received DAO ARB allocation for governance while also incentivizing the ARB/ETH pair with about $1m worth of incentives.

I believe if there is any time to scale and go all out for the growth of the Ecosystem this is the perfect and right time and as the Native DEX i believe they have all what it takes to foster it growth.