[Proposal] - Grants: SpecOps Roundtable

Hello all,

Makes sense to me to have a council of sorts for the largest/most engaged Arbitrum projects to meet, discuss and plan both STIP grants as well as network and discuss whatever needs to be said with each other directly in a group setting. I’ve seen and participated in various projects where the largest stakeholders have group meetings to discuss and plan anything from allocations, governance as a whole, and even just feedback to core team members and it’s been helpful every time.

Handling STIPs, and also generally having meetings of the minds, I think also would be best separate from the new-project funding discussed in the first reply in this thread, which seems it will focus on finding new projects and applications to persuade to join Arbitrum (and is mostly made up of a singular team of people), whereas it seems this will focus more on the more institutional/established side of funding. Letting people focus on specific things seems better than having the 6+2 people in the other proposal do the whole thing.

2 Likes