Research on context and retention

I do not consent with my Discord data being captured in the first place. This is also mine and everybody’s fundamental right.
As per my Discourse data, I’m submitting it under the CC0 license as specified on my forum bio here.

After consideration, the @SEEDgov delegation has decided to “FOR” on this proposal at the Snapshot vote.

Rationale

We believe this report can provide valuable insights to the DAO at no additional cost. Given that the Foundation has already provided feedback about privacy policies and on the wider proposal, we have decided to support it.

1 Like

I voted FOR.
No budget requirement means no dilution of ARB token and treasury spendings but giving (hopefully) important insights.

1 Like

The following reflects the views of L2BEAT’s governance team, composed of @krst and @Sinkas, and it’s based on the combined research, fact-checking, and ideation of the two.

We’re voting FOR the proposal.

This feels like a straightforward ask for access to information that is already public to conduct research that has the potential to benefit the DAO. We do not see any risk with providing the access, so we’re voting in favor.

1 Like

After some consideration, Blockworks Research will be voting FOR this proposal on Snapshot.

It seems relatively clear cut to us that this is a benefit to the DAO. There is not cost required and the information is largely public. We see little risk here.

1 Like

The results are in for the Research on context and retention off-chain proposal.

See how the community voted and more Arbitrum stats: