[SpartaDEX] [FINAL] [STIP - Round 1]

The bots and shills on this post are getting ridiculous now.

This says everything I need to know about a protocol that does less than $100k volume per day - terrible look.

2 Likes

Lol, if the sentiment is great about the project it’s “bots” and “shills”?

2 Likes

The way they decided to gamified Dex is very interesting. The team is working hard to provide users with an engaging way to bring liquidity to the Arbitrum network. A project that will attract tens of thousands of users competing for higher yields sounds intriguing. SpartaDex undoubtedly deserves a grant from the Arbitrum Foundation.

3 Likes

doing well but promisse is trust of community … it must be 1st priority … lets see ahead in few months :boom:

2 Likes

An ecosystem should only have 3 - 4 DEX and no more.

I think Arbitrum already has Uniswap, Curve Finance, Trader Joe, Balancer, that’s enough.

Dedicating ARB to other AMMs is unnecessary, it will cause liquidity fragmentation across the ecosystem.

I think ARB should only focus on the 4 projects I mentioned above.

I’m sorry but I do not agree with this proposal.

1 Like

The team’s long-term commitment looks promising. Moreover, from what I see, this is not a proposal created on the knee, but a sensibly written and well-thought-out plan. Personally, I support these assumptions and hope for good results.

6 Likes

I believe that if a project wants to do something better than other Dexes that currently exist on Arbitrum, it is worth giving it a chance. At the same time, SpartaDex aims to be a combine that will combine many activities in one place. And if their IDOs perform well, it will attract additional capital to Arbitrum.

6 Likes

I have the privilege of being able to watch how the project develops almost from day one. Of course, Spartadex is not perfect, and not everything in the project has succeeded because there have been a few errors along the way, which has given me the opportunity to observe how the project develops in challenging conditions and how it deals with problems that always seem to arise sooner or later.

The only thing one could currently criticize is the somewhat slow progress, but perhaps this is intentional because at this stage of the market, there isn’t too much interest in niche projects.

Overall, I am extremely impressed with how the team handles stress and FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt). Solid foundations have already been laid, and I hope that things will only get better.

The grant from the Arbitrum Foundation, from which the team doesn’t take a single token for themselves and instead allocates it all to the project’s development, shows how committed the creators are to the project.

I have great hope that the team will receive support and move forward quickly.

4 Likes

I was looking for interesting projects on Arbitrum and I found spartadex, you can see that the team is constantly working, offering new solutions and listening and cooperating with the community. Which is very important for projects of this type, especially since projects of this type are rare, it is not an ordinary dex but a game related to the dex, in addition, you can see that they run a list of interesting projects

3 Likes

Hello @TheTrueLeonidas thank you for your application! Your submission meets all requirements to be considered for a snapshot vote.

4 Likes

Sparta has one of the lowest daily volumes and TVL on Arbitrum - objectively the numbers show that it is one of the smallest (and most inefficient) DEXs.

Apologies if I am talking critically about one of the tokens you own, but I am here to be an impartial voice of Arbitrum, and that is my priority.

2 Likes

LoL do you even check your info ?? :smiley:
Spreading FUD and being ignorant you won’t get far :rofl:

4 Likes

ha ha , give small seed projects ,small tvl, small bizness , small start up a pseudo “fair” chance, at least they try to do something.
So maybe later founders can sell it to the bigger players. i

2 Likes

SpartaDEX has obviously asked users to come in and support the project. Half of these comments dont make any sense. Not a good look.

3 Likes

clearly your fighting for your teams grant🤣
i dont see sparta spreading bad words about other projects?

4 Likes

SpartaDEX is a groundbreaking project that has already demonstrated its value within the Arbitrum ecosystem. With over $10 million locked in the lockdrop event, it’s evident that SpartaDEX has garnered significant community support. As the first gamified DEX native to Arbitrum, SpartaDEX is paving the way for innovative solutions in the blockchain space.

The primary objectives outlined in this proposal are clear and ambitious. By focusing on increasing liquidity, enhancing user engagement, attracting quality projects to Arbitrum, and implementing gamified whitelabels, SpartaDEX aims to create a vibrant and dynamic ecosystem.

Overall, SpartaDEX’s proposal is well-structured, ambitious, and backed by a strong track record within the Arbitrum ecosystem. This project has the potential to make a significant impact and drive innovation in the blockchain space. I look forward to witnessing the continued success of SpartaDEX in the coming months.

6 Likes

This project deserves ARB token. Arbitrum deserves this Project.
In my opinion bot projects could strengthen each other.

3 Likes

I have been with SpartaDex since April and I have never seen such a vibrant and active community. Communication between creators and the community is always at a high level, there are no understatements. In my opinion, SpartaDex has huge potential, this is shown by the very beginning of the dex and IDO that are organized on it. I managed to take part in it myself and the whole procedure worked without errors. Thanks to the chain, arbitrum has enormous potential in the future

2 Likes

The Team is working with passion and extremely transparant. In my opinion $SPARTA IS the best arbitrumPlay out there. At a current sub1mil MC the project is extremely undervalued.

1 Like

The rocket to the Fucking MOON is ready to Launch :rocket::astronaut::money_with_wings::new_moon:

1 Like