Welcome to Discourse

I’ve seen many feedbacks like this on forum, people saying it’s pointless to join Arbitrum governance. They need to make a clarification i’m confused too

20 Likes

In general, the Arbitrum Foundation is dedicated to fostering the expansion and prosperity of the Arbitrum ecosystem and is open to receiving suggestions and concepts from the community.

4 Likes

Ongoing interest in the Arbitrum ecosystem and its development.
it’s a snapshot of an active and engaged community discussing governance, and everything related.

12 Likes

Really think this project has special potential. I stepped away for health reasons came back and Web 3 is already so different, crazy how fast technology moves.

2 Likes

I think the nice thing about Arbitrum is it uses forums from web2, then goes to off-chain proposals and finally an on-chain voting- this is the best of both worlds :wink:

2 Likes

Well, If any post or comment of mine is removed, will I be notified the reason. Sometime, it might happen I have violated any rule unknowingly. As you all must know- To err is human.

3 Likes

same question to you.i want know it.

4 Likes

Good luck every human

5 Likes

Happy to join the community! :blue_heart: :orange_heart:

3 Likes

Hi just wanted to try and get to know everyone

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing this important information. Good luck to everyone.

2 Likes

6 Likes

1 Like

You’re welcome to the best community

Thank you …I’m really looking forward to interacting and learning in this community

2 Likes

Hi! Just here to say hi!
This is Max from Fork Forest.

Happy to buidl in Arbitrum.
First time for our team.

Lets grow!

1 Like

Happy to join the community!

1 Like

It is good to be part of the arbitrum family

1 Like

The energy within the Arbitrum ecosystem is more than contagious—it’s a veritable crucible of innovation, a catalytic dynamo propelling us into tomorrow’s technological landscape but today , now.

Quotidian, visionary developers unveil avant-garde projects, their magnum opuses, around which zealous communities coalesce organically.

This incessant metamorphosis keeps us teetering on the precipice of discovery, ruminating: what audacious, paradigm-shifting breakthrough will emerge next from this crucible of creativity?

Participating in Arbitrum isn’t about passively observing the future unfurl; it’s about actively architecting and sculpting the next epoch services , applications that will delineate the digital economy for decades hence.
With a pantheon of boundless possibilities stretching to the horizon,
The question isn’t whether we’re witnessing the future; it’s how we’ll wield our collective acumen to shape it—one groundbreaking innovation at a time. In this fertile technoscape, every synapse-firing moment could spark the next revolutionary concept, every contribution a potential lynchpin in the grand machinery of progress. Welcome to Arbitrum—where the future isn’t just anticipated, it’s actively engineered by the bold and the noetic.