Welcome to Discourse

Welcome to the Forum!

This forum is dedicated to discussions and exchange of ideas related to governance.

Please read the following guidelines carefully to ensure a productive and respectful community.

Stay on topic: This forum is dedicated to discussions related to governance only. Please refrain from discussing unrelated topics. Off-topic or irrelevant posts may be removed by the moderators.

Be respectful: Respect other forum members, their opinions, and their rights to express themselves. Do not use offensive or derogatory language, personal attacks, or hate speech.

Keep it constructive: We encourage healthy and constructive debates that lead to learning and growth. However, we do not tolerate unproductive or malicious behavior, such as trolling or spamming. Spamming or repeated attempts to promote a product or service will result in removal from the forum

Provide evidence: Back up your claims and arguments with reliable sources and evidence. Unsupported opinions or rumors are not allowed.

Stay legal: Do not engage in activities that are illegal or violate the rights of others, including intellectual property rights.

Protect your privacy: Do not share personal information about yourself or others, including email addresses, phone numbers, or social media handles.

Follow the rules: Abide by the rules and guidelines set forth by the forum moderators. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary action, including temporary or permanent suspension from the forum.

Moderation: The forum moderators reserve the right to remove any posts or comments that violate these guidelines or are deemed inappropriate. Repeat offenders may be banned from the forum.

Remember, the purpose of this forum is to foster productive and respectful discussions related to governance. We encourage everyone to contribute their ideas and perspectives, and to learn from each other.

197 Likes

Overall, the Arbitrum Foundation is committed to supporting the growth and success of the Arbitrum ecosystem, and welcomes proposals and ideas from the community.

56 Likes

Why are the WEB-3 Companies use WEB-2 Forums? That’s dissapointed.

33 Likes

Hi, If only that would be possible/efficient… Not even forums that use some web3 technology are truly decentralized. In terms of applications and databases, we still have a long way to go.
Cheers!

24 Likes

how can i participate in governance by voting?

14 Likes

how can i participate in governance by voting?

16 Likes

You need $ARB tokens

12 Likes

Welcom to Arbitrum forum
it is the place to be

14 Likes

You need to own ARB tokens in your wallet and you need to delegate those ARB tokens to yourself if you would like to cast votes yourself.

If you don’t feel like participating in votes yourself, you may also delegate your voting power to someone else.

Whether you want to delegate voting power to yourself or someone else, you need to do it on www.tally.xyz

If anyone would like, please delegate some voting power to me at Castun.eth :slight_smile:

16 Likes

As answered above, just delegate your tokens to yourself or anyone else you choose at tally.xyz to participate in governance. I am also accepting voting power to anyone who would like to delegate to me at mrboard.eth

Check my profile on tally.xyz or my application by searching for mrboard.eth in this forum if you are considering a delegate to use

16 Likes

As u wish of companies choice

5 Likes

arbitrum is very nice block chain :star_struck:

7 Likes

How do i participate in governance by voting

7 Likes

Go to www.snapshot.org, join the Arbitrum DAO and vote on proposals there. Also go to www.Tally.xyz and check for proposals on there. So far all official proposals have been on snapshot

4 Likes

I was voted but not sure that if my vote was counted we all love arbitrum foundation

8 Likes

Whats up Fam! Happy to be here!

4 Likes
14 Likes

Mining,staking,delegate???

14 Likes

Ok I’ve been trying to be involved in arb ecosystem for awhile and I did all that, delegated my tokens and such, now I’m unsure what to do in the case of all my arb tokens were sent out of my wallet, so my understanding is that now I can’t continue participating? How to get my tokens back? This is just so upsetting because I’ve never had this kind of thing happen and in which case what is it that a person, (newbie) can do to fix the situation? I do work hard not only in this community but a few others and never once asked for anything, compensation, rewards and such, in other words I do this voluntarily and so I guess my question is then, how to get my tokens back? It’s not like I can just buy them, and I’ve been trying to keep up with reading this forum and seems to me there are quite a few other people besides me with the same problem.

15 Likes