0xTALVO.ETH_MTY Delegate Communication Thread

September 2024

Arbitrum DAO Procurement Committee: Phase II Proposal
I will be voted for because this proposal is ideal to simplify communication about the ADPC through clear summaries and promote it on social media. This would increase community understanding and participation. Additionally, greater flexibility in budgeting would allow adaptation to new opportunities, enhancing efficiency in the long term.

Enhancing Multichain Governance: Upgrading RARI Governance Token on Arbitrum
I believe this is a strong move for both ecosystems, as it not only reduces governance costs but also fosters collaboration between two innovative networks but, @ Janabe could you clarify how the custom gateway implementation will affect the user experience, especially for those unfamiliar with bridging tokens? :face_with_monocle:

[RFC] Synthetix LTIP Grant Extension Request
I abstain because while the extension seems beneficial, it introduces concerns about fairness to other protocols without similar opportunities. The lack of a streamlined process for handling delays makes it difficult to confidently support this specific request.

RFC: Gyroscope LTIPP Grant Extension Request
I support this proposal since LTIPP has shown good results. As long as Gyroscope stays within budget, I see no reason not to back this initiative. I just have one question… What happens if some integrations fail to complete during this extension?

RFC: Aave DAO LTIPP Grant Extension Request
Seems reasonable as it allows them more time to distribute the remaining ARB tokens, which were delayed due to technical issues. But how will they ensure future delays won’t impact distribution? What contingency plans are in place for further setbacks?

Non-Constitutional: Terms of Tenure for STEP Program Manager
Exactly, I was a bit confused when voting on Snapshot too. Listing the bullet points might give us a clearer idea of how to vote, especially since there are new users in the forum each time. That said, I think I would vote in the following order:

1. Additional funds for one year
  2. 6 months from available funds
  3. New election at $86,581 each year
  4. Liquidation of RWAs and STEP program
  5. Abstain