Arbitrum DAO Grants Domain Allocator Nominations

Hey everyone!

This is dumbird, and I wanted to apply as the domain allocator for
“Education, Community Growth and Events.”

Name: dumbird
Your forum username: realdumbird
Twitter: https://twitter.com/realdumbird

1. What is your experience in the interested domain? Please share links and supporting information. Do you have experience running any other grant programs?

I’m currently a contributor at MUX Protocol, which is a perps trading aggregator that connects MUX native trading protocol, GMX V1 & V2, Gains and multiple trading, LP, analytics and infrastructure protocols, all within the Arbitrum ecosystem.

MUX Protocol on Tally: Tally | Arbitrum delegates

The derivatives sector is at the core of the Arbitrum ecosystem, and MUX has partnered with multiple major protocols. Through contributing to the ecosystem, I’m actively in touch with protocols and community members in domains including derivatives, spot trading, yield vaults, data analytics, infrastructure and DAOs.

I’ve participated in and helped to organize community activities like AMAs, incentivized marketing events, and Twitter campaigns with partnered protocols.

Personally, I don’t have experience running in other grant programs yet, but I would love to learn and adapt along the way.

2. What would you like to see built on Arbitrum in your domain, and what a good grant proposal looks like for you?

As the central hub for the latest DeFi innovations, the Arbitrum ecosystem is full of builders with the objective of gaining real user adoption, offering streamlined on-chain user experiences and eventually increasing the user base of decentralized products.

Personally, a good proposal needs to meet the following criteria:

• The proposals need to aim at boosting in-ecosystem user activities and/or onboarding more users into the Arbitrum ecosystem in various domains, including DeFi, Gaming, Infrastructures and more.
  • The proposal must contain feasible goals, detailed cost estimation, a well-described execution plan and a clear KPI for the estimated results.

3. Time commitment

I can commit 15 hours a week and adapt to more hours if needed.

4. Declaration of Conflict of Interest

I’m currently a contributor at MUX protocol, but this won’t affect my impartiality regarding grant requests.

6 Likes