Arbitrum DAO Grants Domain Allocator Nominations

I will like to nominate myself for the position of the domain allocator in the Education, Community Growth and Events domain for the Arbitrum DAO grants.

1. Oyeniyi Abiola Peace

2. iamoracle

3. _iamoracle

4. My experience in the domain is as follows:

i. Hackathon Achievements and Community Contributions:

ii. Educational Initiatives and Outreach:

• I have been actively educating and advancing awareness in the blockchain community and have served as a DevRel community moderator at Celo.
    • I have written and published over 20 articles and videos simplifying complex web3 concepts and making them accessible to a wider audience.

iii. Leadership:

iv. Project Success and Grants:

5. Vision and Grant Proposal Criteria:

In the Education, Community Growth, and Events domain on Arbitrum, I envision a thriving ecosystem where groundbreaking ideas are nurtured, developed, and realized. A compelling grant proposal within this domain should exhibit the following traits:

• Strong alignment with Arbitrum’s core principles and goals.
  • Innovative use of Arbitrum’s technology to create impactful solutions.
  • A well-structured roadmap with measurable milestones and deliverables.
  • Robust plans for fostering community engagement and user adoption.
  • Potential to drive broader adoption and contribute to the growth of the ecosystem.
  1. Time Commitment and Turnaround:

I am fully dedicated to allocating a minimum of 15 hours per week to fulfill the responsibilities of a domain allocator. My expected Turn Around Time (TAT) for reviewing proposals and providing feedback is 24 hours on weekdays.

1. Declaration of Conflict of Interest:

I am currently the founder of Blockchain Innovation Hub, and we are putting up a grant proposal on the DAO soon.

9 Likes