Catalyze Gaming Ecosystem Growth on Arbitrum

I will be voting “Against”

Although on Snapshot my vote was in favour of the proposal passing, the change in budget allocated to salaries and extra costs as well as all the discussions that went on in the forum and delegate chats makes it uncomfortable to let such a proposal pass. The required budget is obviously extremely high and many issues that have been raised remain unclear. The specifics of the funding are extremely vague for something that has been crafted and planned over the last 6 months + .The DAO wouldn’t have the necessary oversight over funding use.

I’m absolutely not against a gaming fund of this size, I think its a great idea to push arbitrum gaming. I just dont agree with the non-clarity on spending for such an enormous budget.

I also echo Bob-Rossi’s point on not wanting to set a precedent where budgets are snuck in to pay people that drafted a proposal.

My hope is that this proposal does not pass on Tally, a few final changes are made and we are able to pass it on Tally a second time without so much controversy.

3 Likes