Gauntlet has been managing our partner’s deployments (or evaluating planned deployments) on Arbitrum since December of 2022. Since then, we’ve submitted numerous proposals focused on ensuring our partners understand and execute risk tradeoffs that aligns with their risk appetite. As these partners contribute/will contribute a large amount to Arbitrum’s TVL, we are spinning up this thread to keep the community informed of our ongoing work to mitigate insolvency risk and drive capital efficiency.
To date, here is a breakdown of Arbitrum-related work:
- Feb 13, 2023: Interest Rate Curve Optimizations for Aave v3
- March 3, 2023: Risk parameter updates for Aave V3
- March 21, 2023: Recommendations for AAVE, LINK, and WETH on Aave V3
- April 5, 2023: Recommendations for wstETH on Aave V3
- April 21, 2023: Interest Rate Curve Optimizations for Aave V2
- April 12, 2023: Initial parameterization for Compound V3’s deployment
- April 27, 2023: Aave V3 updated supply and borrow caps
- April 28, 2023: Interest Rate Curve Optimizations for Aave V3
- May 4, 2023: LST E-Mode Methodology for Aave V3
We will continue to update this thread with further Arbitrum-related risk updates. We welcome any questions or community feedback.