My NFT Wars: Evaluating Arbitrum for Our Innovative PlayFi RPG Game

We’re developing My NFT Wars, a PlayFi RPG game, in collaboration with the seasoned developers at Blockchain Cuties Universe and iLogos Game Studios. Our team has an extensive background in free-to-play and NFT gaming, having completed over 460 projects since 2006.

In My NFT Wars, players can dive into an immersive world, collecting, trading, and battling unique NFT characters. Our focus is on merging engaging gameplay with cutting-edge PlayFi mechanics, which allows players to earn rewards and actively shape the game universe.

As we search for the ideal blockchain platform, we are considering Arbitrum based on the following criteria:

• Scalability and performance: A platform capable of handling numerous transactions with low latency and high throughput.
  • Efficient transactions: Reasonable fees to ensure a seamless and enjoyable gaming experience.
  • Robust developer ecosystem: Access to comprehensive documentation, developer tools, and support for effective development.
  • Active and supportive community: A vibrant community that can contribute to and support our game’s growth.

We would appreciate your input on Arbitrum’s potential as a suitable platform for My NFT Wars. Could you share your thoughts on the strengths and weaknesses of Arbitrum in relation to a PlayFi RPG game like ours? Are there any unique features or resources within Arbitrum that might prove advantageous for our project?

Thank you for your time, and we’re eager to hear your thoughts!

32 Likes

I had a question, like in other game mechanics there should be levels, so what levels are there in the game, and what needs to be done to move to the next level?

13 Likes

If you’ve transacted on Arbitrum, you’d see most if not all your criteria is met. Getting test ethers to arbitrum is a bit difficult but you can test on any EVM testnet, and then swap chains on launch.

9 Likes

interesting I think it will be good for future

8 Likes

When is ISO planned to be launched?

9 Likes

When will the game be released? And where will it be possible to download it from?

9 Likes

What technologies are used in the project? I didn’t quite understand, I would like to know more about this moment

8 Likes

What advantages will the user have by taking part in the project? I would like to know what I can get if I join the project at an early stage

7 Likes

I know that you can trust these developers, because this is the first time they create such games, and even more so, you can start earning with them

8 Likes

I hope the game will not need to be downloaded through the browser, otherwise I would not want to catch viruses

7 Likes

What is the maximum size of goods and assets that can be sold in the game?

5 Likes

What security measures are used to protect players and users of the game?

4 Likes

How long did it take you to develop the project?

4 Likes

What delivers the best for this project in arbitrum could you specify?

3 Likes

arbitrum is really good for gaming but is it compatible for large users?

3 Likes

On chain, have you ever tried running this project and checked it’s effectiveness?

3 Likes

Can you tell how unique is My NFT Wars on the scale 1 to 10?

3 Likes

Good collab, but have you found some unique features in this project?

3 Likes

How could it be revolutionary in gaming industry?

2 Likes

arbitrum chain is not so fast, how could you cope up?

2 Likes