πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ Request for feedback: EXMO x ARB Ecosystem

Gm Arbitrum gigabrains, I’m Mike Blank, CEO at EXMO.com. EXMO is a European regulated CEX that looks for a long-term L1/L2 partner. The idea of this post is to try to understand the possible win-win scenarios of a partnership for Arbitrum and get community feedback.

Where do I see value for Arbitrum ecosystem in partnership with EXMO:

1/ Onboarding all the 1mln+ users of EXMO to Arbitrum via creating addresses for them and incentivize deposits / withdrawals of assets on Arbitrum. Specifically, let users buy USDT, USDC, ETH and other assets via debit/credit cards, Google/Apple Pay and other payment methods choosing Arbitrum blockchain as a preferred one. Update the existing β€œbuy cryptoβ€œ pages (https://exmo.com/buy-crypto) to make 50k monthly users aware of this solution;

2/ Pair most of the altcoins on EXMO with ARB to boost the ARB trading volume;

3/ Reduce trading fees for users who hold a specific amount of ARB on their balance;

4/ Launchpad for Arbitrum protocols. Let the normies take part in the IEOs of the protocols to be launched on Arbitrum. Which in turn creates an incentive for devs to build on Arbitrum first to get exposure to normies;

5/ Boost the TVL of Arbitrum via supplying users’ assets to the lending & yield generating protocols deployed on Arbitrum. Currently, our users supplied $2.5mln+ of assets to Gearbox DAO lending pools;

6/ Integrate stablecoins deployed on Arbitrum to the B2B acquiring solution. We’re building our own payment provider that will enable merchants to accept fiat and receive stablecoins. We can make Arbitrum assets a preferred way to onramp fiat.

Key facts re EXMO:

My background

Before joining EXMO as CEO, I co-founded lending protocol Augmented Finance (https://augmented.finance/) and worked at a US-based family office that invested in top-tier US startups like Uber, Hyperloop One, and others. Take part in hackathons from time to time: DatingScan | Devpost

Will be thankful for feedback and suggestions on the next steps.

3 Likes