18th Arbitrum Governance Oversight Call

REMINDER: The 18th Open Governance Call will take place on Wednesday, August 28th. The call will happen at 2 pm UTC / 11 am EST.

Format of the Calls:

With the introduction of the biweekly calls to discuss ongoing proposals introduced by Cliffton, we have transitioned the focus of this call to getting status updates from the various ongoing initiatives in the DAO.

Eventually, we want these calls to become the de facto place where delegates have a chance to oversee what is happening in the DAO and ensure that all initiatives or programs are progressing as they should.

Initiatives and Their Representatives Expected to Present:

I will update this post with the list of initiatives and owners expected to present.

I will also individually message each owner and send them a calendar invite.

How to participate?

• If you have something you’d like to bring up during the meeting, please post it in the replies below so we can plan accordingly and update the agenda.

Can’t Make the Call?

We will record the call and publish it later on for public review.

Let me know if there are any further changes or additional details you’d like to include!
@alexlumley on TG

2 Likes

This event is still named “Arbitrum Open Governance Call” in all the promo materials, calendar, etc.

Maybe we should rename it to Arbitrum Governance Oversight Call or just Oversight Call?

2 Likes

Yep! Good call out. I think the name will be more Governance Reporting Call as oversight has a negative term. We want to help the initiatives, not chastise them.

1 Like

Even better. Governance Reporting Call sounds very clear and straightforward.

1 Like