#14 Arbitrum Open Governance Call (1.5.2024)

I’d like to remind all delegates that the 13th Open Governance Call is taking place this coming Wednesday on 3rd of April. Τhe call will happen at 2 pm UTC / 11 am EST.
Please mark your calendars (or you can subscribe to the public Arbitrum Governance calendar and always be up to date with our calls).

Agenda

1. Foundation Updates by @cliffton.eth
  2. ARDC Update by @Sinkas
  3. ADPC Update by @sid_areta
  4. Arbitrum Fellowships by @krst
  5. Technical Proposals QnA by @raam
  6. Azuki Gift to the DAO by @whizwang
  7. M&A Proposal Update by @Bernard
  8. Open Discussion

If you have something you’d like to bring up during the meeting, please post it in the replies below so we can plan accordingly and update the aforementioned agenda. Be advised that with the introduction of the biweekly calls to discuss ongoing proposals introduced by @cliffton.eth, we want to slowly shift the purpose of the monthly open governance call to discussing higher-level directional/strategy things.

The call will take place again on Google Meet: meet.google.com/ouo-uskg-niq on Wednesday, 1.5.2024 at 2 pm UTC / 11 am EST.

We will record the call and publish it later on for a public review, so please keep that in mind.

6 Likes

Hi there! My name is Liz, and I’m the head of partnerships at Azuki and a contributor at AnimeCoin (which will be built using Arbitrum Orbit).

We’ve received a warm welcome around the AnimeCoin announcement from the Arbitrum community. As a small gesture of our appreciation and excitement to be part of the Arbitrum ecosystem, we would like to gift Azuki #723 to the Arbitrum DAO treasury. It’s a Lightning Azuki, which represents the speed and performance of Arbitrum tech.

Additionally, we have opened up an open edition mint of the Azuki #723 on Zora, adding some custom Arbitrum traits from our lead artist Steamboy. This is so that those in the Arbitrum community are able to hold Azuki IP on Arbitrum (Arbzuki). All proceeds from the Zora protocol rewards from this open edition mint will be sent to the Arbitrum DAO treasury.

If you have time, would love 5 minutes during the next governance call on May 1st to say hi and introduce myself + Azuki & AnimeChain, as well as talk through next steps around gifting Azuki #723 + where we should send the Zora open edition mint proceeds to the DAO treasury.

I posted more details around the Arbzuki via X here: https://twitter.com/whizwang/status/1783858588403790038

Looking forward to chatting more soon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sure thing, added a slot in the agenda :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, and looking forward!

For anyone who couldn’t make it to the call, below you’ll find:

The call recording: #14 Arbitrum Open Governance Call (2024-1-5) - Recording
The call’s transcript: #14 Arbitrum Open Governance Call (2024-1-5) - Call Transcript
The chat log: #14 Arbitrum Open Governance Call (2024-1-5) - Chat Log