Arbitrum DAO Grants Domain Allocator Nominations

Hey folks,

I’m McFly, tossing my cap in the ring to become a domain allocator for the “New Protocol Ideas” domain.

You might recognize me from forums as mcfly or on Twitter as @0xmcflyeth.

Been diving into Web3 and DeFi since 2017, core contributor on projects like Bunni.pro Timelessfi.com, and 88mph.app. Throughout these contributions, I’ve nurtured a network of skilled development teams, continuously seeking avenues to develop innovative solutions together. Before this, I was all about UX and product development for online shopping and fintech platforms. If you’re curious, peek at my GitHub here.

Ever dealt with grants?
Yup, dabbled with 88mph.foundation and helped some newcomers in the space.

Arbitrum…what’s the plan?
I think we need to go beyond the same ol’ financial products. We gotta build stuff that speaks to everyone - like my mom, for instance. Let’s make crypto less cryptic for the average Joe. Sure, I’m all in for innovative DeFi stuff, but looking at the Arbitrum scene, maybe we’re already heavy on AMMs, Perps, and Lending?

Grant proposals? I’d love to see:

1. Open-source stuff.
  2. Clear ideas.
  3. Timeline and budget.
  4. KYC checks. Just to keep things on the up and up.

Time? I can easily do 15 hours a week. Reach out, and I’ll get back within 72 hours.

Lastly, full disclosure: I’m working with Timeless and Bunni, and I’m an Arbitrum Delegate. I’ll step back if there’s any conflict of interest.

Cheers! Can’t wait to dive in deeper with Arbitrum.

6 Likes