Our next session of the Bi-weekly grants & governance workshop is Tuesday Nov 21, 2023 - at 2 pm
These bi-weekly facilitated sessions are open to all delegates and teams/individuals contributing to the Arbitrum ecosystem. Hosted workshops will use design thinking to understand the problems we are facing, align our conversations, and find better solutions.
Note: That these meetings are less about information sharing - and more about issue & next-step identification.
We will use the Lean Coffee approach to work through sticky Grants and governance-related topics.
Here is our workspace
The video will be appended to this post.
Here’s the calendar , to add the future ones too!
Note: This workshop is designed to solve problems and share perspectives around DAO-level issues.
- Lean coffee method
- Participatory workshop style
- Allows everyone to share topics they think are important
- Allows everyone to comment (on post its) on each topic dicussed
- broaden perspectives
- introvert friendly
It does/is not:
- offer an opportunity for projects or proposals to pitch
- allow for one person to talk the whole time
- the loudest people dominate the room
- a waste of time