Delegate Statement Template

Name : Cypher (Individual)
ENS : cyphersoul.eth
Tally : @cypher

Areas of Interest (Where I could bring in more Value) :

• Defi development, NFT development and Gaming development are the areas that am most interested in contributing to. As I’m more of an artist, designer and a DeFi farmer personally. These are the areas I’m more strong at and thus could bring in more value too.

-My stance on the overall goals for the DAO :
As far as the most interesting thing to me is that the goals of the DAO are closely connected with gaming, NFT, and DeFi development. The DAO aims to create a scalable, secure, and usable platform for developers to build and deploy their applications, including games, NFT marketplaces, and DeFi protocols. By improving the scalability of the Arbitrum platform, the DAO can enable high-throughput gaming and DeFi applications to run smoothly on the platform. By prioritizing security, the DAO can create a trusted and safe environment for developers to build NFT marketplaces and other applications that require secure transactions. Finally, by prioritizing usability, the DAO can make it easier for developers to build on the platform, which can help to drive adoption and growth in the ecosystem. Ultimately, the goals of the Arbitrum DAO are closely aligned with the goals of developers in the gaming, NFT, and DeFi spaces, which can help to drive innovation and growth in these rapidly evolving areas of the blockchain industry.

Sample Voting Issue 1: Uniswap Flipside Bounty
-1. How would you vote?
I would Vote FOR.
Its indeed true that, most of the protocol governance are not truly decentralized in the sense of the voting power each shares. And it takes time to get evenly distributed and thus becomes more decentralized. But the thing here is how advantageous a single service provider was and that triggered the manipulation of the proposal.

-2. What amendments would you make to the proposal if any?
Being a lumpsum amount, the period of distribution could be extended.
And also the DAO could put out proposals on to recheck the previous proposals impact.

-3. How would you approach the tradeoff between centralization of authority and the ability to get things done?
The DAO mechanism itself works on a collective consensus but sometimes the centralization do kick in. To solve this, I would recommend something like proof of HONOUR like badge attached to each of the voters DID, which increases in rating on the basis of participation in governance activities in the DAO. And this proof of HONOUR rating must be also weighed along with token voting power.

-Sample Voting Issue 2: Rari hack reimbursement

• Outside the flipping of the vote, how would you choose to handle this situation? i.e should parties be reimbursed for an exploit or not?
    I would prefer a FULL Reimbursement, as being a platform who collects fees for the product they sell, they are ofcourse obliged to be responsible for the losses of their customers in case of a hack.

Languages I speak : English, Malayalam,
Languages I write : English, Hindi, Malayalam

Disclosure of Conflict(s) of Interes:
I’m confident that I don’t have any conflict of interest.

1 Like