GCP Council Nominations

Personal information:

1. Full Name: Karthik Raju
  2. Contact Information: karthik@polychain.capital
  3. Current Occupation: General Partner, Polychain Capital
  4. Country of Residence / Time Zone: USA, EST

Please identify the domain where your nominee demonstrates the strongest proficiency or mastery.

Venture Expert

I bring extensive expertise as a Venture Expert, having served as a General Partner at Polychain Capital for a number of years now, where I play a pivotal role in guiding strategic investments. Additionally, I hold a board position at Arbitrum, contributing to its growth and innovation in the blockchain ecosystem.

Provide specific examples from their experience to support your selection.

Polychain Capital was the Series A lead investor in Arbitrum. I have worked closely with the founding team while serving as a board member to shape strategic direction. Since joining Polychain Capital as a General Partner in 2017, I lead significant deals and investments in major protocols that have shaped the industry.

Are you involved with any other networks from a governance perspective? If so, please list the DAOs and networks.

No, I am not involved with any other governance processes.

Do you work for a gaming related company? If yes, please list the company or companies you are employed by.

No, I don’t work for a gaming related company.

Does the company you work for intend on applying for any GCP programs?

N/A

Please share any relevant links, bios, or publications showcasing your/your nominee’s work

polychain.capital

Are you willing to complete appropriate non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), KYC requirements, and other necessary documents?

Yes

References:

@coinflipcanada (Telegram); Co-founder, GMX

2 Likes