GCP Council Nominations

I will be voting 1/3rd each for the following three council members:

1. CoinflipCanada (Governance): I strongly believe at least one member of the Governance role should be in the council and I think Coinflip would be best qualified to do this. He has a ton of Arbitrum governance experience and by being part of the interim council will be the perfect person to transition to the full-time council role. As someone on the interim council myself, I saw firsthand how great Coinflip would be at this role and am confident in his abilities for a permanent position.

2. Greg Canessa (Operations Expert): Has a ton of non-crypto gaming experience that I think would be really valuable to the council. While the Web 3.0 experience is limited, I think the makeup of the council matters here. Paired with the others in the council who have really good Web 3.0 experience I think they will be able to make it work flawlessly.

3. David Bolger (Growth): For the purposes of an oversight committee, I think David’s experience and current role at Offchain Lab’s is a perfect fit.