Interest in a monthly governance call?

So here’s my proposal:

1. Time: I propose to do it on Wed, 03.05. It’s obviously impossible to pick up a time that works for all timezones so I propose 4pm UTC which is ok for Europe and US and still probably doable for Asia. Otherwise we can choose 2 different timeslots if there’s enough interest.
  2. Platform: Discord would be probably the most suitable but I don’t have much experience with organising calls there and we’d probably need to coordinate with somebody with privileges for the official Discord channel. Furthermore, I’m not sure if it’s possible to have screen sharing on Discord. Thus for the first call I propose to do it on Google Meet (link below) and in the future we can decide to use anything else.
  3. For the agenda and format, let’s discuss it here (I propose some topics below). I can moderate at first (or share this with somebody) and we can rotate this role later on.
  4. I would like to also invite some Foundation representatives to the call.

If that works for us then here is the calendar event and the call link.

The agenda that I propose for the first call:

1. Discussion on the topic Proposal: Return funds to arb users who sent their airdrop tokens to the contract address
  2. Discussion on the topic: Proposal: Count ARB Balance in QiDao Vaults into Voting Power also discussed in Proposal: Include LPs in Gov Voting
  3. Discussion on the DAO Grants Programme as discussed in [1] [2] [3] and [4]
  4. Open discussion on how should we frame ArbitrumDAO Governance and how should DAO maintain relationship with Arbitrum Foundation.
  5. Questions + Open Mic

What do you think? Please keep in mind that all above is just my proposal to have something concrete on the table, but feel free to suggest any changes.

16 Likes