JoJo Delegate Communication Thread

May 2024 voting

Snapshot votings

GovHack at ETH CC (Brussels)

Vote: For

Grant Request - Curve Finance

All LTIP proposals voted after counci’s feedback: Buffer, Sushi, Synthetix, Clipper, DODO, Tradao, Deri protocol, Yearn, Bedrock, D2 Finance, Rage trade, CVI.Finance, ACryptoS, Smilee, Connext

Vote: Abstain

Since I was one of the advisor involved in the LTIPP program, I decided to abstain to maintain neutrality on all protocols who resubmitted after the council’s feedback.*

Proposal for Approval of DeDaub as the ADPC Security Advisor

Pilot Phase: M&A for Arbitrum DAO

All STIP Addendum challenged proposals: Umami, Dolomite, Thetanuts, OpenOcean, Angle, Socket, Furucombo, Stake DAO, Savvy, Thales, Boost, Gains, KyberSwap, Tide, Sanko, Solv, Stargate, MUX

Vote: Abstain

As for the LTIPP, since I was one of the advisor involved in the STIP Brdige program, I decided to abstain to maintain neutrality on all protocols who went to vote either because they were challenged or because they posted a late application.*

Arbitrum Multi-sig Support Service (MSS)

Streamlining the LTIPP Bounties

Kwenta x Perennial: Arbitrum Onboarding Incentives

Tally votings

Double-Down on STIP Successes (STIP-Bridge)

Confirming snapshot vote, which I report here for completeness

GovHack at ETH CC (Brussels)

Confirming snapshot vote

Grant Request - Curve Finance

Confirming snapshot vote

*note: in future I might reserve the right to vote in a non neutral way, opposite of what I did in STIP Bridge and LTIPP, in programs in which I am directly involved. This because, after what has so far been happening with situations like the one of Synapse, we just can’t be sure that others will speak when there is, indeed, the necessity to.