JoJo Delegate Communication Thread

JoJo Delegate Communication Thread

Delegate address: 0x4f685b29514eed0c9d929386e86d9cd81981118b

Delegate ENS Address: jojothecow.eth

Forum Usernames: @jojo

Voting Activity: Tally & Snapshot

Twitter: jojo17568

Big fan of iterating imperfectly and fast, especially in a world, crypto, in which we go at fast speed light. Cow engineer, doing risk analysis and models at Jones DAO, helping in Arbitrum governance as much as I can. You might have seen me in a few grants program, such as the LTIPP, the Questbook “New protocols and ideas” domain, and the Uniswap Arbitrum Grant Program. Yes, I like helping protocols grow in Arbitrum a lot.

Note: this thread will encompass only my personal voting reasons, and does not represent the opinions of any protocol or entity that I might be part of, partner with or contribute in any form. Remember, I’m just a cow.

1 Like

May 2024 voting

Snapshot votings

GovHack at ETH CC (Brussels)

Vote: For

Grant Request - Curve Finance

All LTIP proposals voted after counci’s feedback: Buffer, Sushi, Synthetix, Clipper, DODO, Tradao, Deri protocol, Yearn, Bedrock, D2 Finance, Rage trade, CVI.Finance, ACryptoS, Smilee, Connext

Vote: Abstain

Since I was one of the advisor involved in the LTIPP program, I decided to abstain to maintain neutrality on all protocols who resubmitted after the council’s feedback.*

Proposal for Approval of DeDaub as the ADPC Security Advisor

Pilot Phase: M&A for Arbitrum DAO

All STIP Addendum challenged proposals: Umami, Dolomite, Thetanuts, OpenOcean, Angle, Socket, Furucombo, Stake DAO, Savvy, Thales, Boost, Gains, KyberSwap, Tide, Sanko, Solv, Stargate, MUX

As for the LTIPP, since I was one of the advisor involved in the STIP Brdige program, I decided to abstain to maintain neutrality on all protocols who went to vote either because they were challenged or because they posted a late application.*

Arbitrum Multi-sig Support Service (MSS)

Streamlining the LTIPP Bounties

Kwenta x Perennial: Arbitrum Onboarding Incentives

Tally votings

Double-Down on STIP Successes (STIP-Bridge)

Confirming snapshot vote, which I report here for completeness

GovHack at ETH CC (Brussels)

Confirming snapshot vote

Grant Request - Curve Finance

Confirming snapshot vote

*note: in future I might reserve the right to vote in a non neutral way, opposite of what I did in STIP Bridge and LTIPP, in programs in which I am directly involved. This because, after what has so far been happening with situations like the one of Synapse, we just can’t be sure that others will speak when there is, indeed, the necessity to.

June 2024 voting

Snapshot votings

Set up a Sub-Committee for the Security Services Subsidy Fund

AIP: Nova Fee Router Proposal (ArbOS 30)

AIP: Activate Stylus and Enable Next-Gen WebAssembly Smart Contracts (ArbOS 30)

AIP: Support RIP-7212 for Account Abstraction Wallets (ArbOS 30)

[NON-CONSTITUTIONAL] Pilot Phase: Arbitrum Ventures Initiative

Election of STEP Program Manager

Vote: Steakhouse, 100% allocation

AIP: BoLD - permissionless validation for Arbitrum

AIP: Funds to bootstrap the first BoLD validator - Bond sentiment.

AIP: Funds to bootstrap the first BoLD validator - Operational cost sentiment.

Pilot Stage – Treasury Backed Vaults research and development

Vote: Against

[Non-Constitutional] Betting on Builders: Infinite Launchpad Proposal

ArbitrumHub Evolution: The Next Step in Streamlining Information Access and Raising Awareness for Arbitrum DAO

Multisig Support Service (MSS) Elections

Vote: 0x_ultra, defipm, cattin, Sinkas, Frisson, Griff, CastleCapital, AbdullahUmar, Matt_StableLab, juanbug, AlexLumley, memyself

Tally votings

Front-end interface to force transaction inclusion during sequencer downtime

Confirming snapshot vote, which i report here for completeness:

Pilot Phase: M&A for Arbitrum DAO

Confirming snapshot vote

Catalyze Gaming Ecosystem Growth on Arbitrum

Confirming snapshot vote, which I will report here for convenience

Will also add what I wrote in the comment of Tally.

Despite some stuff have changed (specifically: comp from 10 to 25M and the initiative from 2 to 3 years, so effectively considering that around 6M are about marketing+legal+misc we effectively have an overhead of “only” 3M, which is on the VERY HIGH END of a carry, not here present, of 20%), I don’t think this 3M out of 200M is worth killing the initiative. I still believe games are underserved in crypto and this is a big asymmetric bet.

Constitutional AIP - Security Council Improvement Proposal

At the time I didn’t vote in Snapshot. Regardless of this, the idea to improve the amount of signers will give us the flexibility to go back if/when this is going to be needed; since the other msig is already a 9/12, it doesn’t effectively change that much to increase threshold of the second.

ArbitrumDAO Contribution; Safeguarding Software Developers’ Rights

Confirming snapshot vote (even if at the time i voted for 1.5M, definitely supporting still at 1M)

Kwenta x Perennial: Arbitrum Onboarding Incentives

Confirming snapshot vote

July 2024 voting

Snapshot votings

n/a

Tally votings

n/a

1 Like