Larva Delegate Communication Thread

Voting 2024-07-19T16:00:00Z

[Snapshot] Furucombo’s Misuse of Funds - Voted FOR Ban Furucombo from the ARB

Fairness is a fundamental principle of the DAO, and some cheaters deserve to be punished.

My comments in original proposal

Voting 2024-07-25T16:00:00Z

[Snapshot] Change Arbitrum Expansion Program to allow deployments of new Orbit chains on any blockchain - Voted FOR Any blockchain network

I support the proposal to allow deployments of new Orbit chains on any blockchain. This initiative can enhance Arbitrum’s tech stack adoption and open new revenue streams. It will also promote the EVM, benefiting Ethereum by driving its adoption.

Voting 2024-07-04T00:00:00Z

[Tally] [Non-Constitutional] - Subsidy Fund Proposal from the ADPC - Voted FOR

Maintain my reasons for voting at snapshot.

Voting 2024-07-09T00:00:00Z

[Tally] [NON-CONSTITUTIONAL] Pilot Phase: Arbitrum Ventures Initiative - Voted FOR

Voting 2024-07-28T16:00:00Z

[Tally] [Constitutional] ArbOS 31 “Bianca” (Stylus, RIP-7212 Support, Nova Fee Router) - Voted FOR

Voting 2024-07-29T16:00:00Z

[Tally] Arbitrum Multi-sig Support Service (MSS) - Voted FOR

Voting 2024-08-02T00:00:00Z

[Snapshot] [Non-constitutional] Incentives Detox Proposal - Voted FOR

I fully support this proposal. The rationale behind it is solid—taking a deliberate pause to analyze and optimize future incentive programs based on comprehensive data and stakeholder feedback ensures that resources are used effectively. This approach aligns with long-term ecosystem growth and sustainability.

Voting 2024-08-09T00:00:00Z

[Snapshot] ARB Staking: Unlock ARB Utility and Align Governance - Voted FOR

I’ve voted for this proposal. The proposal introduces ARB staking, which can unlock additional utility for the ARB token and align governance incentives more effectively. By experimenting with staking, Arbitrum can gather valuable data to refine the model, potentially leading to a sustainable mechanism that benefits the entire ecosystem.

[Snapshot] Transparency and Standardized Metrics for Orbit Chains - Voted FOR

I support the proposal for implementing transparency and standardized metrics for Orbit chains. This initiative would provide clear, data-driven insights into the performance of Orbit chains, improving accountability and decision-making within the Arbitrum ecosystem. By offering standardized metrics on platforms like growthepie.xyz, developers and DAO members can make informed choices, optimizing resource allocation and governance. This transparency will also boost confidence among stakeholders, driving further adoption and growth of Orbit chains, ultimately benefiting the entire Arbitrum network.

[Snapshot] ArbitrumDAO Governance Analytics Dashboard - Voted FOR

I support the proposal to create the ArbitrumDAO Governance Analytics Dashboard. This tool will enhance transparency and data-driven decision-making within the Arbitrum ecosystem by providing a clear and comprehensive view of governance activities.

Voting 2024-08-14T16:00:00Z

[Snapshot] Should the DAO Default to using Shielded Voting for Snapshot Votes? - Voted FOR

I’ve voted for this proposal. Shielded voting enhances voter privacy, protecting members from potential coercion or vote-buying, which can lead to more genuine and independent voting outcomes. While it may reduce transparency to some extent, the benefits of safeguarding the integrity of the voting process outweigh this drawback. By prioritizing privacy, the DAO can ensure that decisions truly reflect the community’s will, fostering a healthier and more resilient governance system.

Voting 2024-08-15T16:00:00Z

[Snapshot] Proposal to Temporary Extend Delegate Incentive System. - Voted FOR

The past six months of practice have shown that this incentive program is highly effective and significant for delegate voting. To ensure a smooth transition, it makes perfect sense to extend this program. I fully support this proposal!

Voting 2024-08-19T16:00:00Z

[Snapshot] ArbitrumDAO Off-site - Voted FOR

Although I’m personally more of an online enthusiast and rarely participate in offline activities, I have to admit that occasional offline events indeed help strengthen community cohesion and advance Arbitrum’s mass adoption. So I fully support this proposal.

[Snapshot] An (EIP-4824 powered) daoURI for the Arbitrum DAO - Voted FOR

I’m not very familiar with the technical details, but based on the data and content presented in this proposal, achieving its goals seems essential for the long-term development of Arbitrum DAO. The proposal appears beneficial without incurring additional costs, so I fully support it.

[Snapshot] Strategic Treasury Management on Arbitrum - Voted Against

Diversifying DAO assets is indeed important, but I don’t consider it an urgent matter. ARB can effectively serve as the base asset for Arbitrum DAO. Moreover, 250M is an excessively large amount, and the 1% management fee is too high. This could lead to new issues, such as the management team focusing on their own income rather than the DAO’s interests. Therefore, I am inclined to oppose this proposal for now.

[Snapshot] Should the DAO Create COI & Self Voting Policies? - Voted FOR: strict self-voting policy

Actually, I don’t think the delegate should be allowed to vote on his own proposal, especially when the proposal involves a large amount of fund and the delegate has a lot of votes, because I can’t believe that the delegate is completely selfless. So I think Strict Self-Voting Policy is necessary.

Voting 2024-08-24T16:00:00Z

[Snapshot] Ethereum Protocol Attackathon Sponsorship - Voted Against

It looks like a good proposal, but the reality is that there is very little benefit for the Arbitrum DAO beyond spending a lot of fund. I have always been opposed to such proposals, preferring to fund projects that are already in the Arbitrum ecosystem for a long time, rather than some nee external projects. So I will vote Against.

Voting 2024-08-06T00:00:00Z

[Tally] Entropy Advisors: Exclusively Working With Arbitrum DAO - Voted FOR

I was against it when I voted in snapshot, but now I have changed my mind.

This is important for Arbitrum DAO to keep going, so I voted FOR.

My reasons in snapshot

[Tally] Funds to bootstrap the first BoLD validator - Voted FOR

I’ve voted FOR! It’s important for the Arbitrum ecosystem to keep thriving!

My reasons in snapshot

[Tally] ARB Staking: Unlock ARB Utility and Align Governance - Voted FOR

I’ve voted for this proposal. The proposal introduces ARB staking, which can unlock additional utility for the ARB token and align governance incentives more effectively. By experimenting with staking, Arbitrum can gather valuable data to refine the model, potentially leading to a sustainable mechanism that benefits the entire ecosystem.

My reasons in snapshot