Proposal - Delegate Incentive Program (DIP)

I think that in order to chose the better option in general terms we have to keep smth in mind: what’s the goal of the program? Pushing for active participation, professionalization of delegates and providing useful feedback to the different proposal. Having this in mind, I believe that the DIP can really have a positive waterfall effect by improving proposals and the quality of initiatives in the ecosystem. In order to do so, it’s important to push for qualitative feedback, and not only quantitative. This is why I’m voting for DIP v1.5. Many concerns were raised about the way of evaluating this same feedback, which risk to be too subjective or that make delegates’ reward more unpredictable. I agree with these observations but I also think that we can try this new version out and make adjustment if any problem arise.
This new version of the proposal was shaped after many feedback, calls and discussions, and it’s always difficult to come up with something that perfectly aligns with every single aspect. I believe that v1.5 is really close to reaching these different goals. We can give it a try and see how it goes.

1 Like