Rob Coleman - Candidate for Security Council Election 2023

Hi everyone, my name is Rob Coleman. I am running for the Arbirtrum Security Council as I want to further the security of Arbitrum and build upon Alchemy’s continued support of the Arbitrum network.

I currently lead security at Alchemy, the leading web3 developer platform. At Alchemy I have built out the security team, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the platform. I have led security incident response, formalized the company’s operational security practices, and contributed to our code base as an application and product security engineer, improving Alchemy’s baseline for security.

Through my experience in incident response I have managed war rooms, performed internal investigations, and worked quickly to remediate incidents. In an effort to improve our operational security, I have worked to move the company towards a least privilege model, improved logging and auditability, and hardened internal operations. Recently I have started working closely with our Account Abstraction team, performing design reviews and serving as a subject matter expert on security.

In short, I believe my experiences building out Alchemy’s Application, Operational, and Physical Security practices would be an asset in this role.

Aside from my own experiences at Alchemy, I also work with a team of highly skilled engineers who have supported Arbitrum since launch and helped scale the ecosystem to the volumes seen today. I see the team as an invaluable resource I will be able to draw on as a member of the Council.

2 Likes