Alec here, CEO of Tenderize Labs - We launched Tendreize v1 in May 2022 on Arbitrum, the largest native liquid staking application on the chain.
I’ve been building on Arbitrum for a few years, starting with my first protocol Sperax, the Arbitrum native stablecoin launched in 2021.
Twitter announcement of Tenderize V2 testnet - We are eager to hear from the Arbitrum community. Tenderize is a fully permissionless liquid staking protocol allowing users to liquid stake GRT and LPT with validator-specific LSTs. Tenderize enables liquid staking without compromising a decentralized validator set, delivering a liquid staking experience as close to native staking as possible.
Liquid Staking Revolution… live on testnet
A revolution is happening in liquid staking and it’s now on Arbitrum Goerli testnet!
cooking.tenderize.me/ is the link
Key features of testnet
- Token faucets to collect testnet tokens and begin exploring Tenderize v2
- Stake to the indexer of your choice
- Instantly unstake through TenderSwap
- Unstake by waiting the unbonding period
How Tenderize benefits indexers:
- Liquify current delegates without losing AUM
- Tap into permissionless, on-chain liquidity
- Offer borrowing and other LSDfi experiences
Benefits to stakers / Delegators
- Liquid stake your GRT or LPT
- Collect WAGYU rewards
- Swap or send tokenized stake
- Instantly unstake
- Borrow against stake
Announcement Video During Staking Summit
Fill out the form for bonus incentives when delegating or self delegating (as an indexer) through Tenderize at launch
Arbitrum Mainnet Launch Timing
The mainnet launch of Tenderize v2 is expected in early January. More details will be coming very soon.
Stay in the Loop
Join the Tenderize Discord
Message me on telegram at AlecShaw