I am excited to introduce DappLooker, a no-code data analytics and visualization platform providing insights into 200M+ users’ data, 250+ Dapps, and 15+ networks backed by big Ecosystems like The Graph, Aave, Polygon, Celo, and more.
What We Do:
DappLooker empowers everyone, whether you’re a tech whiz or just getting started, to easily explore, analyze, and visualize on-chain/off-chain data. Our user-friendly interface breaks down coding barriers, allowing you to connect to your Arbitrum projects with one click, build dynamic charts &dashboards in minutes, and share insights for informed decision-making.
Our user-friendly intuitive interface removes the technical barrier, enabling you to:
- Connect to your Arbitrum projects or any web3 projects, including smart contracts and subgraphs, off-chain with one click.
- Build dynamic charts & dashboards and charts in minutes to track key metrics, analyze user behavior, and gain valuable insights.
- Share your data, charts and dashboards with the community and stakeholders to foster transparency and informed decision-making.
- Export data in XLX, CSV, PDF.
Our Contributions to the Arbitrum Ecosystem:
Working closely with The Graph team, we’ve crafted complete end-to-end analyses for Graph Billing dashboards on the Arbitrum network. Plus, our community has cooked up some fantastic Arbitrum ecosystem analyses.
- Graph Network Billing Dashboard - Arbitrum
- Graph Network Burn Dashboard - Arbitrum
- User Billing Activity And Balances on The Graph - Arbitrum
- DappLooker community also built some amazing Arbitrum Ecosystem Analysis
AI Studio: AI-assisted blockchain analyzer to automatically create charts queried with natural language.
Subgraph Analyzer: The power to Explore and Visualise subgraph data in real-time and build dashboards.
DataBOT: Platform-exclusive DataBOTs to retrieve analytics on your social channels such as Discord, Telegram, and more.
Featured Project: Explore & Analyze web3 network data instantly
API SDK: Developer-friendly SDK to integrate powerful analytics with your project/dApps using DappLooker APIs.
Join the Data Revolution:
We believe data is the fuel that drives innovation and success in Web3. By making it accessible and actionable, DappLooker aims to empower the entire Arbitrum community.
We’re thrilled to be a part of the vibrant Arbitrum community and eager to contribute to its continued growth and success.
Follow us on:
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @dapplooker
Let’s build a data-driven future for Arbitrum together!