I’d like to remind all delegates that the 11th Open Governance Call is taking place this coming Wednesday on 7th of February. Please mark your calendars (or you can subscribe to the public Arbitrum Governance calendar and always be up to date with our calls).
We’ll keep the agenda a bit flexible as before and will adapt to whatever is brought forward by the participants, but some proposed topics are:
- Foundation Updates by @cliffton.eth
- ADPC & ARDC next steps by @ImmutableLawyer
- STEP Update by @TheDevanshmehta
- Delegate Incentives by @SEEDGov
- LTIPP next steps by @Matt_StableLab
- Arbitrum DAO x RnDAO Co.lab Update by @danielo
- Plurality Labs Milestone 1 Update & Milestone 2 Proposal by @DisruptionJoe
- Questbook Program Update by @Srijith-Questbook
- Arbitrum GovHack - ETHDenver - Powered by HackHumanity by @KlausBrave
- Pre-Proposal for a Strategy Framework by @danielo
- Open Governance Call Timezone by @Sinkas
- ArbitrumDAO Unofficial Twitter Account by @Sinkas
- Open Discussion
If you have something you’d like to bring up during the meeting, please post it in the replies below so we can plan accordingly and update the aforementioned agenda.
The call will take place again on Google Meet: meet.google.com/ouo-uskg-niq on Wednesday, 7.2.2024 at 5pm UTC/ 12pm EST (same as last time).
We will record the call and publish it later on for a public review, so please keep that in mind.
Hope to see you all on Wednesday!