23 Apr 2024 - Open Discussion of Proposals Governance Call

Hey folks!

The link to join the governance call to discuss the proposal pipeline and notable discussions is on the governance calendar.

Date: April 23, 2024

Time: 4:00 pm UTC

Link to join: meet.google.com/kvr-bpnx-zix

The agenda below will be fluid. For authors and/or key contributors of these proposals, it would be helpful if you could include a tl;dr / update of your proposal / discussion in the comments so delegates can review them and prepare their questions for the call.

For the ‘proposals up for voting’, as they have been covered in previous governance calls, they will be covered relatively quickly to see if attendees have any questions. Accordingly, most of the call will be used to cover ‘notable discussions’ on proposals.

Tentative Agenda

Security Council

Proposals up for Voting

Notable Discussions

If anyone has any other items to add, please comment below so they can be added to the agenda.

6 Likes

Given the number of discussion topics, today’s call might take an hour, rather than the usual 45 minutes :sweat_smile:

Here is the meeting recording link: Open Discussion of Proposal(s) - Bi-weekly Governance Call (2024-04-24 00:04 GMT+8) - Google Drive

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Hello team! we would appreciate if you can take a look at this

We need some help :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Thanks for the post.

@raam the TLDR on this if you haven’t read.

To be very blunt and to the point.

1. Furucombo stole users funds by making a predatory incentive program with vague requirements.
  2. Then after steeling funds said Arbitrum supported them stealing the funds.

Furucombo has asked that Arbitrum weigh in on our proposal which I believe is fair and is the silver lining in all of this. Please consider the proposal I have posted, I would even jump on a call if needed.

They are hoping that they can get away with stealing from the individual by just staying quiet and hoping Arbitrum doesn’t respond. Then claim they are the benevolent innocent with their scammy incentive program once no ‘ruling’ is made. It only takes just one of you to act to protect users from an over-reactive person running Furucombo.