#8 Arbitrum Open Governance Call (22.11.2023)

Hey,

I’d like to remind all delegates that the eigth Open Governance Call is taking place this coming Wednesday on 22nd of November. Please mark your calendars (or you can subscribe to the public Arbitrum Governance calendar and always be up to date with our calls)

We’ll keep the agenda a bit flexible as before and will adapt to whatever is brought forward by the participants, but some proposed topics are:

1. Devconnect & Arbitrum Days Insights
  2. L2DAYS Governance Workshop Review
  3. Foundation Updates
  4. ThankARB presentation by @DisruptionJoe
  5. Questbook Grant Program Update by @Srijith-Questbook
  6. STIP Backfunding by @SavvyDAO
  7. Gaming STIP by @Flook
  8. Experimental Incentive System for Active Delegates by @cattin
  9. BanklessDAO’s Global Education and Onboarding Campaign for Arbitrum by @jengajojo
  10. Open Discussion

Please post in this thread if you have something you’d like to bring up during the meeting so we can plan accordingly and update the aforementioned agenda.

The call will take place again on Google Meet: meet.google.com/ouo-uskg-niq on Wednesday, 22.11.2023 at 5pm UTC/ 12pm EST (same as last time).

We will record the call and publish it later on for a public review, so please keep that in mind.

Hope to see you all on Wednesday!

9 Likes

Pls gaming STIP discussion kings

5 Likes

I’ll be joining to help discuss the upcoming gaming STIP as well if there’s enough time and if anyone is keen to chat about it.

3 Likes

Added it to the agenda :slight_smile:

Hi Sinkas,
I have something that I’d like to bring up regarding the backfunding proposal.

1 Like

You can do so during the discussion around it, or during the open discussion :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey @Sinkas I’d like to request adding this to the agenda Proposal: BanklessDAO's Global Education and Onboarding Campaign for Arbitrum

1 Like

Well deep dive on this next Tuesday! But also would love to preface it here too.

Added to the agenda :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you. I’d like to request time-limiting the discussion on each of topics so that everyone has a fair chance at presenting their proposals. If there is time left in the end, we can always circle back to unfinished business

2 Likes

5 UTC is 12:00 (Noon) Eastern

1 Like

You’re right, apologies for that. I had memorised the time differences but summertime savings time-change got me all mixed up. Will make sure to double check next time!

1 Like

That is what I figured, I hate the clock changes! Just wanted to give the heads up

1 Like

For anyone who couldn’t make it to the call, below you can find:

The recording - #8 Arbitrum Open Governance Call (2023-11-22) - Recording
The chat log - #8 Arbitrum Open Governance Call (2023-11-22) - Chat Log
The call’s transcript (auto generated) - #8 Arbitrum Open Governance Call (2023-11-22) - Transcript

Next call will happen on 20 of December
See you soon!

4 Likes

Hi Sinkas, is there a link or forum post re the next governance call?

1 Like

Will publish it tomorrow and the call will be next week!

2 Likes