I’d like to remind all delegates that the ninth (and last for 2023!) Open Governance Call is taking place this coming Wednesday on 20th of December . Please mark your calendars (or you can subscribe to the public Arbitrum Governance calendar and always be up to date with our calls)
We’ll keep the agenda a bit flexible as before and will adapt to whatever is brought forward by the participants, but some proposed topics are:
- Foundation Updates
- Support to Establish GrantsDAO @by @Arbitrum
- L2BEAT Stages Requirements Update & Security Council Improvement Suggestions by Luca Donnoh
- Liquidity Incentives Working Group update by @Tnorm
- STIP V2 update by @Matt_StableLab
- Arbitrum Stable Treasury Endowment Program by @thedevanshmehta
- AIP-3 Update (PluralityLabs Grants Framework) by @DisruptionJoe
- Experimental Incentive System Update by @Cattin
- Research and Development Collective Update by @ImmutableLawyer
- DAO Conduct Issues
- Open Discussion
If you have something you’d like to bring up during the meeting, please post it in the replies below so we can plan accordingly and update the aforementioned agenda.
The call will take place again on Google Meet: meet.google.com/ouo-uskg-niq 20 on Wednesday, 20.12.2023 at 5pm UTC/ 12pm EST (same as last time).
We will record the call and publish it later on for a public review, so please keep that in mind.
Hope to see you all on Wednesday!