Delegate Statement Template

SALAZAR

0xAE883c17d92f4B98Ca80378D481D3dA91D18C111

Tally | SALAZAR

** * Melhorar a participação da Governança

  • Encontros da comunidade IRL Arbitrum**

votação de problema 1:
1- contra

2 - Flipside 1/7 assentos no comitê de alocação e 1/6 assentos no comitê de supervisão.

3 - tentar diminuir a concentraçao de tokens de governança em uma pequena parte da comunidade.

votação de problema 2:
1- Reembolso total
a justificativa seria de evitar prejuizo a comunidade por problemas analogos a seu controle, neste caso, o prejuizo poderia ser reembolsado pela inflaçao tirando poder de compra dos tokens dados como premio dos fornecedores de liquidez (sendo de pequeno impacto), e o grande impacto, vindo dos tokens dos desenvolvedores, isso evitaria evacuaçao de capital de investidores que nao tenham sido prejudicados, e mostra responsabilidade, assim, atraindo novos.

Idiomas - inglês e português.

Não possuo conflitos de interesse.

1 Like

Name: vietthong (Individual)
Wallet Address: 0x82A99144149373f96710Dd24be9e6C233264D616
Tally Profile URL: Tally | EzerchE

What area are you most interested in contributing to?

  • Gaming development on Arbitrum
  • Improving Governance participation

Please share your stance on overall goals for the DAO:
DAO would be to focus on creating a transparent, decentralized, and community-driven platform that empowers individuals to collaborate and make decisions together in pursuit of a common goal.

Sample Voting Issue 1:

  • For
  • Nothing more
  • The tradeoff between centralization of authority and the ability to get things done involves careful analysis of the benefits and drawbacks, as well as an assessment of the impact on performance.

Sample Voting Issue 2:

  • Full Reimbursement
  • Full reimbursement should always be given if the hack was not caused by the users’ failure to complete the security steps or if there was no fault on their part. Even if the users are at fault, it is still the fault of the project. Users should also be forced to take the necessary security measures. In this example, a full refund should be given because the project was hacked in general.

Languages I speak and write:
Vietnam (Native), English (Upper-Intermediate),Japanese(Native)

Disclosure of Conflict(s) of Interest:
There is no conflict of interest.

1 Like

Name (organization or individual): Yury Shchemelov

Wallet address or ENS: 0x64387b2A4ECFb796c02915Bbb91c7dcD7EA5faba

Tally Profile Tally | SangreDeDrago

What area are you most interested in contributing to? select up to two tags:

Improve participation in governance
Support infrastructure
IRL Arbitrum Community Meetings

how aggressive should we be in liquidity mining, what is the purpose of the DAO?

I think that in the best of many cases, it is best to apply incentives to different protocols, maybe like Polygon, which has brought a variety of uses to its network, indirectly incentivizing its usability and ecosystem.

Example of voting question 1:

How would you vote?
Against

What amendments would you make to the proposal, if any?
Diversity of participants and opinions should be the main goal of the DAO, if a small group centralizes power, the name of the DAO is only an aggregate.

Something that can help is to predetermine the formation of committees at the beginning and demarcate the members it should have by increasing diversity against self-interest.

How would you approach the trade-off between centralization of power and the ability to get things done?
This is a bad reference to the DAO, the more decentralized the more difficult it is to agree, but I feel committees or delegates serve this vital function of representing the voice of the many to streamline governance processes.

Voting question 2 example:

Separate reimbursement
The DAO has to provide the best conditions for its members and also consider their survival, so it will depend a lot on the cases and the type of hack, literally draining their funds, I don’t think they can pay.

And so I think it’s best, and depending on the case, like the FEI, to return the money to the victims, perhaps through an entitlement system, or the DAO can get to work to look after the interests of its users.

Languages I speak and write: English, Ukrainian, Russian

Disclosure of conflict of interest:

I am sure that I have no conflict of interest.

1 Like

Name : ABCofCrypto(individual)
Wallet Address : 0xADbB314ecB5F0aa572F695b4A3e4214bAD30Cd3A
Tally : Tally | 0xADbB...Cd3A
Areas of interest:
Improving Governance participation
supporting infrastructure
Tooling Improving protocol decentralization
Please share your stance on overall goals for the DAO:
DAOs aim to create a more democratic and decentralized decision-making process.As decisions are made by group of community rather than single entity or organisation. it provides transparency and immutibility as everything happens on-chain which is visible to all.
liquidity mining is not viable in the long run as it might hamper tokenomics of the governance token.
Sample Voting Issue 1
i would vote FOR
Sample Voting Issue 2- Rari Hack Reimbursement
hacks are one of the downside of any blockchain applications. It scares peoples due to loss of their hard earned money. so Reimbursement is a good thing to consider as it will help gain trust of the people. looking in to severity of hack if its small full reimbursement can be considered.
Language I Speak and Write : English and Hindi
Disclosiure of Conflict(s) of Interest :
no conflicts of interest any DAO can flourish only if it has people with same view points which is best for all.

1 Like

Name: Yabir Benchakhtir
Wallet ENS: yabir.eth
Tally Profile: Tally | yabir.eth

What area are you most interested in contributing to? choose up tot wo tags:

  • Public Goods funding
  • DeFi development on Arbitrum
  • Tooling, Improving protocol decentralization

how aggressive should we be in liquidity mining, what is the goal of the DAO?

I don’t like aggressive liquidity mining strategies but I believe we should incentive protocols in a way that they bring new users to the chain and we snowball. I like how Optimism did it increasing usability and dapps in their L2.

Sample Voting Issue 1

Vote: Against

What amendments would you make to the proposal if any?
I believe diversity is key here. The dao should not be in the hands of a few. I would create a structure that defends the interests of the protocol against the control of a few

How would you approach the tradeoff between centralization of authority and the ability to get things done?

I understand that centralization allows to deliver faster and I don’t have a strong opinion against it for certain topics but is important that when the community wants its voice to be heard it is properly done and the team reacts to it.

Sample Voting Issue 2
Split Reimbursement. I lived the pickle hack and from that experience I believe making a full reimbursement drags the protocol in a permanent debt that is hard to solve. More in times of bear markets and this also drags the development speed and future improvements to the protocol.

I liked the every week payment to the affected but I wouldn’t compensate for 100% of the lost funds.

Languages I speak and write: english and spanish

Disclosure of Conflict(s) of Interest:

I don’t have any conflict that would disallow me to participate in this DAO. In the case of any issue I will publicly state it

1 Like

Name: Weber (individual)

Wallet: 0x96Db2c4193A4a4cBf8C5baf1ac71151463bE7284

Tally: Tally | wbr

Areas of Interest:
• DeFi development on Arbitrum
• Improving Governance participation

Please share your stance on overall goals for the DAO:
I think the main goal of DAO is to allow project users to influence important decisions about the future of the project. In the case of Arbitrum, it is an open public infrastructure and is used by different groups for different needs. I think it is very important that the interests of each of these groups are taken into account in the further development of the project.

Sample Voting Issue 1:

  1. For
  2. I would make the Allocation Committee more accountable to the Oversight Committee by increasing the number of audits. Instead of reviewing progress one year after the start of the program, I would review the Allocation Committee’s actions every quarter. Additionally, I would expand the Oversight Committee by one person and add a representative from the Analytics Committee - preferably someone known in the community.
  3. I believe that in the early days, the project should be managed in a more centralized way for more efficient and quicker management. As the project develops, developers should give more and more functions to DAO members. In order for the objectives to be carried out effectively, those responsible should be controlled by the DAO. I like the idea of the oversight committee, it allows to achieve more decentralization, while maintaining the stability of the system and avoiding collisions.

Sample Voting Issue 2:

  1. Against
  2. I believe that the losses of all the victims should have been fully compensated. Moreover, it is a known fact that the DAO had the opportunity to recover all losses. They didn’t want to do it just to make money. In fact, we can consider it a form of fraud.
    In the trend below, Sam Kazemian shares his experience of working with the FEI development team and reveals the details of the DCF GOD plan on how losses could be recovered with the least damage to investors and the entire cryptocurrency industry.

Languages I speak and write:
English, Belarussian, Russian, Ukrainian

Disclosure of Conflict(s) of Interest:
I have no conflict of interest. I use Arbitrum as my main blockchain, so I am interested in it’s successful development.

1 Like

Name Anton Nekhotiashchiy
Wallet Address 0xd700A4C3d1502AC21C562FD9Fc3032b4500250Db
Tally Profile URL Tally | 0xd700...50Db
Areas of my interest:

    • DeFi development on Arbitrum
    • Improving Governance participation

Sample Voting Issue 1:
As a delegate, I would vote against the Uniswap proposal as it currently stands. While I support the idea of using bounties to attract new users to Uniswap, I believe that giving Flipside crypto too much control over the allocation of UNI and oversight of the program could lead to centralization of power and create an unfair advantage for Flipside.

If I were to propose amendments to the proposal, I would suggest that other analytics service providers should also be involved in the proposal, and that the allocation committee and oversight committee should be more evenly balanced, with all parties having equal representation.

In terms of the tradeoff between centralization of authority and the ability to get things done, I believe that a balanced approach is necessary. While it’s important to have clear leadership and decision-making structures in place, it’s equally important to ensure that power is not concentrated in the hands of a few individuals or organizations.

In this particular case, I believe that the Uniswap proposal tips the scales too far in favor of Flipside crypto and risks alienating other stakeholders in the community. As a delegate, I would work to ensure that any proposals that come before the DAO are fair, transparent, and promote the best interests of the community as a whole.

Sample Voting Issue 2:
As a delegate, I believe that the decision of whether or not to reimburse parties affected by an exploit should be made on a case-by-case basis, taking into account the unique circumstances of each situation.

In the case of the Rari hack, I would carefully consider a number of factors, including the severity of the exploit, the impact on the community, and the feasibility of reimbursement. If the exploit was particularly damaging or if it was the result of a systemic issue within the platform, then full reimbursement may be appropriate.

However, if the exploit was the result of a user error or if it did not have a significant impact on the community, then no reimbursement may be necessary. In some cases, a split reimbursement may be appropriate, depending on the circumstances.

Ultimately, my approach would be to carefully consider all relevant factors and make a decision that is in the best interests of the community as a whole. It’s important to ensure that the decision-making process is transparent and fair, and that all members of the community are represented in the decision-making process.

Languages I speak and write:: English, Ukrainian, Russian

Disclosure of Conflict(s) of Interest: I have no conflicts of interest and will act only in the best interests of Arbitrum.

1 Like

Alpha Chain Labs Ltd, the Alpha Fund AVA DAO ( our governance token was bridged over to arbitrum over a year ago which is the reason I received the drop.), and Alexander Nimos

AlexanderNimos.eth and AlphaFund.eth, also 0xb0804B6dBe7159BDdC1B6C9C00C796d94EEe1858

Tally Profile URL (create a profile here )

What area are you most interested in contributing to? choose up to two tags:

  • DeFi development on Arbitrum

  • NFT development on Arbitrum

  • Improving Governance participation

  • Tooling, Improving protocol decentralization

The integrity and stability of these decentralized systems is what I lean on to support my community, and myself so violating the adage "code is law,’ eventually will prove to a tragic flaw. I believe in true meritocracy, value for value, and game theory token economics as opposed to gimmick theory. That said, incentivized reimbursement rewarding contribution would be ideal as we all know the risks. The entire notion of open source is that with more eyes on the code, communities move more efficiently (ie. “always bet on missionaries” - Steve Wozniak). One could argue if the communities were more BUIDL driven top to bottom instead gamifying token price the there would never have been a hack.

Liquid staking, pairing tokens against liquidity tokens, similar to sushi swap index token all have the organic advantage of weeding out the short sighted and rewarding longterm “set it and forget it” hodler types.

1 Like

İsim : Cihan (Şahıs)
Cüzdan : 0x629F0574c6183490b2f11088f5a852fF53281EEF

Sayım : Sayım | kökten

İlgi alanları:
Kamu malları finansmanı
Arbitrum’da DeFi geliştirme

Lütfen DAO’nun genel hedefleri hakkındaki görüşünüzü paylaşın:
Her şeyden önce, bir DAO’nun amacı, toplamanın sağlıklı ve merkezi olmayan gelişimine izin vermektir. Topluluk tarafından yönetilen Yönetişim yoluyla herhangi bir yasayı yürürlüğe koyarken, şunları dikkate almak önemlidir: Bu,

Örnek Oylama Sorunu 1
Örnek Oylama Sorunu 2

Konuştuğum ve yazdığım diller: Tercih sırasına göre - İngilizce, Türkçe,

1 Like

Name tekker0303
Wallet Address 0x19f71DceFCe74c277Fa82F65aED0cae78204a3b2 Tally | 0x19f7...a3b2

  • DeFi development on Arbitrum
  • NFT development on Arbitrum

Please share your stance on overall goals for the DAO:
The goal of a DAO is to create a decentralized community-driven organization that operates autonomously without the need for centralized management. The DAO’s decision-making process is governed by its members, who use their voting power to make decisions and shape the direction of the organization.

Sample Voting Issue 1:
Against
Sample Voting Issue 2:
Full Reimbursement

Languages I speak and write:
English

1 Like

Name : Paula (Designbypa)
ENS : paulaart.eth
Tally : Tally | DesignbyPa
Areas of interest: * As a digital creator I mostly intrested in NFT development on Arbitrum

  • Gaming development on Arbitrum
    Please share your stance on overall goals for the DAO:
    A decentralized world where trust, transparency, and collaboration reign supreme. A world where the development of blockchain technology is driven by a community of passionate individuals, rather than a select few. This is the vision of a DAO that I have and strongly believe will lead us in the future.

Sample Voting Issue 1 - UniSwap/Flipside Bount

  1. For / Community helps to improve the real value usage.
  2. I agree with proposal ,may just increase bounties range starting at least from $100
  3. Start to clarifying the points where each authority can help to provide best efficiency to the community.

Sample Voting Issue 2:

  1. Full Reimbursement / Many DAO projects working very hard to build up the trust and reliability into community. Having these types of insecurities inside the network will negatively reflects on the build “true in” participator.

Languages I speak and write:
English, Spanish , Lithuanian

As a digital creator,https://www.designbypa.uk/ I’m always on the lookout for exciting new technologies to explore. And let me tell you, Arbitrum is offering some seriously awesome possibilities that I would love to coloborate with!

From the moment I joined this vibrant community, I knew I was in for a wild ride. The energy is contagious, and the ideas are flowing like crazy. But what really sets me in here is part to commit help other to learn more about this.

Disclosure of Conflict(s) of Interest:
no conflict(s) of Interest

1 Like

Name (organization or individual)
YozCapital

Wallet Address or ENS
0x22e81335f9D4A609DF42f56ba5B583f565995296

Tally Profile URL: Tally | 0x22e8...5296

What area are you most interested in contributing to? choose up to two tags

  • DeFi development on Arbitrum
  • Improving Governance participation

Please share your stance on overall goals for the DAO:
My stance is that the DAO should focus on onboarding everyday people by developing new wallets, defi integrated UI etc. These can be done by the DAO or by funding related projects that are focusing on these areas. The DAO should avoid excessive Liq mining incentives.

Sample Voting Issue 1:

  1. Against
  2. No amendments, just cancel it altogether.
  3. The solution is reputational avatars

Outside the flipping of the vote, how would you choose to handle this situation?
i.e should parties be reimbursed for an exploit or not? (Please choose one of the below options and then elaborate upon your reasoning)

  1. No reimbursement as otherwise may cause gaming it.

Languages I speak and write:
English, Turkish and Bulgarian

1 Like

Name sxykri

**Wallet Address 0xa1E91a4CF28f8C098C7bAb3093734Ad38B89f278 **

Tally Profile URL Tally | sxykri.eth

What area are you most interested in contributing to? choose up to two tags:

  • DeFi development on Arbitrum
  • Tooling, Improving protocol decentralization

Please share your stance on overall goals for the DAO:

Healthy and decentralized development of the rollup. Community-managed When enacting anything through governance, it is important to consider: How will this impact the long-term sustainability of the

Sample Voting Issue 1:
Issue Overview

  • Uniswap planned to use Flipside to attract new users to Uniswap through bounties. Although the program outline and funding was fine, the proposal was contentious because it gave Flipside crypto too much control over allocating UNI to bounties and oversight of the entire program.
  • For instance, Flipside had 3/7 seats on the allocation committee and 1/3 seats on the Oversight committee. There was also concern since none of the other analytics service providers were involved in the proposal.
  • This proposal flew under the radar but at the 11th hour got very heated. Large votes from university clubs supported the proposal since they would get a seat on the allocation committee. However, Dune and Leshner spoke up about the issue because of the centralization of power and favor of one service provider.

Prompts to Answer:

  1. How would you vote?
    For
    2.Nothing more
    3.The tradeoff between centralization of authority and the ability to get things done is a common challenge for any organization, including DAOs. On one hand, centralization of authority can provide clear leadership and decision-making, leading to faster execution and more efficient use of resources. On the other hand, too much centralization can stifle innovation, limit participation, and lead to decision-making that does not reflect the needs and priorities of the wider community.

  2. No reimbursement as otherwise may cause gaming it.

Languages I speak and write:
English, Turkish and Bulgarian

Name (organization or individual)

  • pearl2000

Wallet Address or ENS

  • 0x94D87AF8cF68243060F1AFDB4d5954fc33948356

Tally Profile URL (create a profile here )

What area are you most interested in contributing to?

  • NFT development on Arbitrum
  • Improving Governance participation

Please share your stance on overall goals for the DAO:

  • I do not care about liquidity mining. Bribing people to use X means X is useless. We aggressively build stuff that people NEED instead.

Sample Voting Issue 1:

  1. Against
  2. No amendments, just cancel it altogether.

Sample Voting Issue 2:
It depends entirely where the reimbursement would come from. If this were a case of introducing a self-executable on-chain transfer block on the hacked amount and reminting into the damaged parties’ accounts, I would vote yes. If the tokenholders and other network participants were to pay for this, no. Socializing losses across a large number of people is not acceptable when it is clear that very small circles of people are responsible for both insecure code and stealing the money.

Languages I speak and write:

  • Chinses.

Disclosure of Conflict(s) of Interest:

  • no conflicts of interest

Hi İm Cihan
0x629F0574c6183490b2f11088f5a852fF53281EEF

Gaming development on Arbitrum

Name : Cihan
Wallet : 0x629F0574c6183490b2f11088f5a852fF53281EEF
Tally :frowning:https://www.tally.xyz/profile/0x629F0574c6183490b2f11088f5a852fF53281EEF)
Areas of interest: Gaming development on Arbitrum

Gaming development on Arbitrum
A decentralized world where trust, transparency, and collaboration reign supreme. A world where the development of blockchain technology is driven by a community of passionate individuals, rather than a select few. This is the vision of a DAO that I have and strongly believe will lead us in the future.

Sample Voting Issue 1 - UniSwap/Flipside Bount

  1. For / Community helps to improve the real value usage.

  2. I agree with proposal ,may just increase bounties range starting at least from $100

  3. Start to clarifying the points where each authority can help to provide best efficiency to the community.
    Sample Voting Issue 2

  4. Full Reimbursement / Many DAO projects working very hard to build up the trust and reliability into community. Having these types of insecurities inside the network will negatively reflects on the build “true in” participator.

Languages I speak and write:
English, Spanish , Lithuanian

As a digital creator,https://www.designbypa.uk/ I’m always on the lookout for exciting new technologies to explore. And let me tell you, Arbitrum is offering some seriously awesome possibilities that I would love to coloborate with!

From the moment I joined this vibrant community, I knew I was in for a wild ride. The energy is contagious, and the ideas are flowing like crazy. But what really sets me in here is part to commit help other to learn more about this.

Disclosure of Conflict(s) of Interest:
no conflict(s) of Interest

Name (organization or individual)
Giantape

Wallet Address or ENS
0xa00685c1e5dcc40cf6b70f254c50a81774da31dc

Tally Profile URL: Tally | 0xa006...31dc

What area are you most interested in contributing to? choose up to two tags ?

  • DeFi development on Arbitrum
  • Improving Governance participation

Sample Voting Issue 1:

  1. Against
  2. No amendments, just cancel it altogether.

Sample Voting Issue 2:

  • Full Reimbursement
  • Full reimbursement should always be given if the hack was not caused by the users’ failure to complete the security steps or if there was no fault on their part. Even if the users are at fault, it is still the fault of the project. Users should also be forced to take the necessary security measures. In this example, a full refund should be given because the project was hacked in general.

name thodoris triantafillou
Wallet Address or ENS 0x3cF3a4b9bd2143e28aeB9F7F22367503a29B806D
Tally Profile Tally | 0x3cF3...806D

What area are you most interested in contributing to? choose up tot wo tags:

  • Public Goods funding
  • DeFi development on Arbitrum
  • Improving Governance participation
  • Supporting Infrastructure

Please share your stance on overall goals for the DAO:
First and foremost, the purpose of a DAO is to allow for the healthy and decentralised development of the rollup. Community-managed When enacting anything through governance, it is important to consider: How will this impact the long-term sustainability of the project.

Sample Voting Issue 1:

  1. How would you vote?
    against
  2. What amendments would you make to the proposal if any?

Diversity of opinions and participants should be the main objective of a DAO, if a small group centralizes power, the name DAO is only an aggregate.

Something that can help is to predefine in the beginning the creation of committees and delimit the members it should have at the expense of increasing diversity against personal interests.

Sample Voting Issue 2:
3. Split Reimbursement

A DAO must ensure the best environment for its members and also take into account their survival, therefore it will depend a lot on the cases and the type of hack, by literally draining their funds I do not think they can pay.

That’s why I think the best thing to do, and depending on the case like FEI, is to return money to those affected, maybe under a vesting system or the DAO can get down to work to look after the interests of its users.
Languages I speak and write:
greek and english

Name: David Mihal

Wallet Address or ENS: mihal.eth

Tally Profile URL: Tally | mihal.eth

What area are you most interested in contributing to? choose up to two tags:

  • Supporting Infrastructure
  • Tooling, Improving protocol decentralization

Please share your stance on overall goals for the DAO:

I believe liquidity mining is unnecessary on a chain like Arbitrum that already has a strong DeFi ecosystem.

I believe any token distributions should be used to incentivize the development of L3s on top of Arbitrum, as well as licensing of the Arbitrum technology (which will drive value to the Arbitrum DAO).

Sample Voting Issue 1:
Issue Overview

Prompts to Answer:

  1. How would you vote?
    For

  2. What amendments would you make to the proposal if any?

No ammendments.

  1. How would you approach the tradeoff between centralization of authority and the ability to get things done?

To strike a balance between centralization of authority and the ability to get things done, organizations should delegate tasks, establish clear roles and responsibilities, and create efficient decision-making processes. This approach can maximize efficiency while maintaining decentralization principles. By continuously evaluating and adapting the organizational structure and processes, organizations can leverage the benefits of decentralization, such as increased trust, collaboration, and innovation, while maintaining overall competence and integrity.

Sample Voting Issue 2:

Outside the flipping of the vote, how would you choose to handle this situation?
i.e should parties be reimbursed for an exploit or not? (Please choose one of the below options and then elaborate upon your reasoning)

I would have voted for full reimbursement, as I believe the DAO has an obligation users to do whatever is possible to prevent user loss of funds.

Languages I speak and write:

English y Espanol

Disclosure of Conflict(s) of Interest:

None

2 Likes

Name: obayang

Wallet:0xeFf35257182B01517818717631D81bD902939EBE

Tally: Tally | 0xb9dD...Ed61

Areas of interest:

  • DeFi development on Arbitrum
  • Improving Governance participation

Please share your stance on overall goals for the DAO:
I think the core purpose of the DAO is the consensus of the decentralized development and health.Community do anything or decisions need to consider sustainability.

Sample Voting Issue 1

Sample Voting Issue 2

Languages I speak and write: English, Chinese