[RFC] Arbitrum Multi-sig Support Service (MSS)

[continuing list from previous post]

• @AbdullahUmar: while @AranaDigital is a “new” delegate in arbitrum, I have been knowing @AbdullahUmar for a while thorugh the UAGP program. He is quite grounded, has ton of experience through Uniswap (both in msig and op in general), so he is a great fit as well
  • @Matt_StableLab: same as for castlecap, we have been working together in the incentive program, and I like how he works
  • @juanbug / @PGov: I have always liked pgov as delegate, and started to know juan better lately, he would be a great fit here
  • @AlexLumley: not only he is another arbitrum builder in Savvy, he is also always around giving a hand and crafting proposals for the Dao.
  • Me myself of course

I’m quite excited for this election tbh, putting together these many good contributors and delegates is only possible in a program like this one. As i said initially, is gonna be fun

EDIT (something got lost in copy pasting message in 2 posts). There are a lot of good folks listed here, more than the 12 that will be elected imho. While I could have voted for more, I decided to stick to only the 12 I would like to see in this program. This doesn’t mean that others are not endorsed, is just a personal preference, and I really hope to keep seeing some of these and others names more involved in operational programs like this one for the dao. Is all about trust, and trust is something that you build over time and should be rewarded by roles like the above :slight_smile:

3 Likes