Arbitrum Multi-sig Support Service (MSS) Nomination Thread

Prerequisite:

1. I have read and oblige by the above prerequisite: Yes
  2. I choose to opt into MSS chair: Yes

Personal Information:

1. Full Name: Dylan Brodeur aka limes.eth
  • Applying as organization: No
  1. Contact Information (if applying as organization, please designate one point person): N/A
  2. Country of Residence / Time Zone: Eastern Time

Professional Background:

1. Current Occupation: ENS DAO Steward, Co-Creator of Onchain Clarity Co
  2. Relevant Work/Educational Experience (Please list any relevant experience in governance, DAOs, and multi-sig operations): :
  • ENS DAO Delegate, Steward, and Secretary
  • Arbitrum DAO Delegate

Technical Skills:

1. List any technical skills that are relevant to multi-sig operation:
  2. Experience with EVM that makes you well suited for this program (SAFE, Using a module, etc):
  • I have been on many DAO multisigs, initiating most of the ENS transactions, and am always timely with signing transactions
  • You can check which SAFEs I am on at enswallets.xyz and arbwallets.xyz

Conflict of Interest Declaration:

1. Have you been involved in any projects or proposals funded by the DAO? If yes, please specify.
  • Previously, I worked at Layer3 and we ran a campaign funded by Questbook called Arbitrum Adventure
  1. Do you have any interests that might be seen as a conflict of interest if you are selected as a multi-sig signer?
  • No

Motivation:

1. Why are you interested in joining the MSS and what do you believe you can contribute to the MSS?
  • I believe timely payments and attentive stewards of funds are needed to make good impressions on the builders of Arbitrum. I believe I am one of the best in the industry suited for this

References:

1. Please provide contact information for at least two references who can attest to your qualifications and character.

Date: 6/5/2024

1 Like