EzR3aL Delegate Communication Thread

Hi everyone,

I want to introduce myself. My web3 name is EzR3aL and I have been into crypto since 2016.
Currently I am a delegate at the AaveDAO and I was able to gather significant voting power, which helped me become the biggest delegate there.
Now I would like to expand to Arbitrum, as I think that Aave and Arbitrum can heavily benefit from each other, especially with the upcoming launch of the GHO token on Arbitrum via CCIP.

Im not representing a company. Im just an individual who is into governance since 2020.

This will be my delegate communication thread.

Vote type: Snapshot
Link: Snapshot
Vote: For
Rationale: defend and protect Arbitrum from malicious actors, by enabling permissionless validation and fixed delay time for assertion confirmation. Security over everything.

Rationale: Taking the first step and adopting BoLD, see my previous vote.

Rationale: Compensation for a year to run BoLD and being the first. See my previous vote.

Vote type: On-Chain/Tally
Link: Tally | Arbitrum Proposal
Vote: Against
Rationale: There is no clear path nor tracking to be sure that the funds being used will benefit the Arbitrum ecosystem. There needs to be clear budgeting upfront for a year.

Rationale: Adopting security council updates to be accordingly displayed on L2Beat, proving security measurements are being taken serious.

Rationale: Writing code should not be punished but being endorsed. Helping organisations to make sure our industry won’t be hurt because of sanctions or punishments is necessary.