EzR3aL Delegate Communication Thread

Hi everyone,

I want to introduce myself. My web3 name is EzR3aL and I have been into crypto since 2016.
Currently I am a delegate at the AaveDAO and I was able to gather significant voting power, which helped me become the biggest delegate there.
Now I would like to expand to Arbitrum, as I think that Aave and Arbitrum can heavily benefit from each other, especially with the upcoming launch of the GHO token on Arbitrum via CCIP.

Im not representing a company. Im just an individual who is into governance since 2020.

This will be my delegate communication thread.

Vote type: Snapshot
Link: Snapshot
Vote: For
Rationale: defend and protect Arbitrum from malicious actors, by enabling permissionless validation and fixed delay time for assertion confirmation. Security over everything.

Rationale: Taking the first step and adopting BoLD, see my previous vote.

Rationale: Compensation for a year to run BoLD and being the first. See my previous vote.

Vote type: On-Chain/Tally
Link: Tally | Arbitrum Proposal
Vote: Against
Rationale: There is no clear path nor tracking to be sure that the funds being used will benefit the Arbitrum ecosystem. There needs to be clear budgeting upfront for a year.

Rationale: Adopting security council updates to be accordingly displayed on L2Beat, proving security measurements are being taken serious.

Rationale: Writing code should not be punished but being endorsed. Helping organisations to make sure our industry won’t be hurt because of sanctions or punishments is necessary.

Rationale: This proposal could have great impact on switching from ARB to another assets for grant and thus helping it to be more stable or rise. Although I can relate to other delegates stating that borrowing against ARB may not be the best idea (because of the price action)

Vote: Against
Rationale: Costs are way too high and basically no benefit for the DAO.

Rationale: ArbitrumHub is the one stop shop to get all information about the Chain, DAO and developer docs. Supporting this initiative and hoping it will get used well in the future.

Rationale: Although one could argue the amount is high, Kwenta already agreed to a lower amount of token. Kwenta outlined a detailed plan of usage and could attract a lot new user.

Vote: FOR StableLab
Rationale: I have worked with StableLab in the past and always liked their style of work. Previous work in the ArbitrumDAO was great like STIP.