Bobbay Delegate Communication Thread

Name: Bobbay
Delegate Address: bobbybola.eth | 0x5a35923eD6950EFF4412eF6d27CeA8b1d405a844
Tally Profile: Bobbay
Forum: @bobbay
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bobbay_b
Languages: English and Punjabi

About

Previously, I led the StableLab delegate team that spanned over 15+ DAOs, personally actively engaging in various DAOs including Optimism and Balancer, among others.

My experience spans beyond being a delegate, having served on DeFi Committee A at Optimism, Optimism badge holder since RPGF 2, participated in the GSC at Element Finance, and contributed to the grants council at Compound.

Moreover, I have been an active contributor to the Arbitrum DAO through the LTIP initiative and am excited to escalate my involvement in this DAO.

Purpose

Since becoming a delegate in early 2022, my extensive involvement across multiple DAOs has afforded me valuable insights into the prevalent challenges faced. I plan to use that experience to support Arbitrum DAO in various ways possible, as a delegate, participating in working groups, and other opportunities that arise.

Delegate Communication Intent

I intend to regularly update the community, ensuring transparency and providing comprehensive insights into my decision-making process.

Disclosure

Presently, I am engaged with UMA & Across.

7 Likes

AIP: ArbOS Version 20 “Atlas”
Vote: For
Rationale: It’s in Arbitrum best interest to stay up to date with the most recent advancements on Mainnet.

AIP: Batch Poster Manager and Sequencer Inbox Finality Fix
Rationale: This separation presents a more seamless and efficient solution for Arbitrum, to have the sequencer and batch role separated. If batch poster keys are ever compromised, the sequencer operator can now change it in a swifter process, rather than going through the entire governance process.

Long-Term Incentives Pilot Program
Rationale: As the next version of STIP, this sets up a foundation to fund incentive programs and learn from our successes and mistakes to build a more robust program in the future.

Changes to the Constitution and the Security Council Election Process
Rationale: Look like simple and effective changes to even the playing field. Not much to discuss here imo.

Proposal: [Non-Constitutional] Funding for Into the Dungeons: Machinata - a PvP Digital Miniature Game V2
Rationale: It’s an interesting idea, and I’m happy to move this to a temp check vote while some further details get fleshed out. Sure, we can build our frameworks later, but let’s not hinder what seems to be a great opportunity for Arbitrum DAO and has received a lot of support from various stakeholders.

Empowering Early Contributors: The community Arbiter Proposal 2.0
Vote: Abstain
Rationale: I haven’t been able to fully follow this conversation and don’t feel comfortable voting for or against knowing that it would not be an informed decision.

AIP: ArbOS Version 20 “Atlas”
Rationale: [Same as previous rationale for the Snapshot vote] It’s in Arbitrum best interest to stay up to date with the most recent advancements on Mainnet.