Funny Project - Exploring Nature?

I recently stumbled upon this amusing crypto project called EDEN, based in Poland. There are quite a few blockchain projects that aim to connect with nature, but this one caught me off guard. It has a “Discover to Earn” concept where users get rewarded for walking in the forest, identifying edible plants, mushrooms, and water sources, and sharing this info on their app.

It’s funny to think that you can earn by simply marking locations of wild edibles on their map. It’s definitely an unexpected twist in the crypto world, combining nature exploration with blockchain technology.

What do you guys think? Does this quirky project have any potential? Let’s discuss!

13 Likes

Absolutely due to less number of projects based on connecting human with nature, this project can evolve within no time

3 Likes

Do they have any guided roadmap or schedules ?

3 Likes

Arbitrum is good chain but it is not so fast, are they planning to launch on this chain?

3 Likes

What key features you liked to proceed on arbitrum?

2 Likes

Being humans we need peace so this would be the best project for me to be calm and researchful.

2 Likes

Can arbitrum handle a huge transaction?

2 Likes

Are the rewards instant or we need to wait a week or a month?

2 Likes

It’s really good to earn while discovering but have they given a thought about dangers at the wild forests?

2 Likes

So impressive idea, you could proceed ahead this has good potential to attract huge members.

2 Likes

Is it gps enabled map or works over wifi(internet) ?

2 Likes